16 - Gone

~ WHOO-HOO 1k reads may not seem a lot since I've gotten 2 million reads but if you haven't seen my Quitting Wattpad Video you'll understand why it's important. ~ 

Seth's POV

"Her name is Isadora Williams. She works at the nearby hospital, has no pets, no car. No significant other, has taken Fiona from me." I say handing the file over to Cheyenne who released her iron grip on those potato chips.

"Wow she's pretty," She puts the file in the back before taking off her seat belt, and I waste no time taking mine off as well. We've been watching over Isadora's house for 3 days waiting for Nate to show. But so far he hasn't," I waited for Cheyenne to round the car and we walk in sync across the street up on the pavement.

Cheyenne loops her arm with mine, "Just play it cool. I got this-" She begins to say but I instinctively grab at her waist, pulling her behind me as I see Isadora come out of the house with a shotgun. "Don't take another step! Are you with the guy who took my sister?! I'll have your heads right now!"

"Could she be talking of Nate-oh god." Cheyenne said and then muttered the last part, hearing a car honk I turn to see the son of a bitch himself show up. "So what is up? Cheyenne don't think I don't have something for you in return for breaking my car and poisoning me. And brother, where is my Fiona. Last I saw her I placed a pillow over her head-oh."

"WHAT!" Running towards Isadora I rip the gun away from her, swig it around, Cheyenne drops to the ground, and I point it straight between Nate's eyes. "Repeat." Nate walks with confidence in every stride, passing Cheyenne's curled up body. His hands were in his pockets, he looked relaxed. "I didn't like what she was saying, so I placed a pillow on her head. I wasn't trying to smother her; I was trying to muffle her cries. She passed out instead, I fled the scene. Apparently the sister here took her. And now here I am... so are you two."

"The only reason you aren't dead is because the woman to my right wants a divorce from you." Nate just simply nodded, no smirk. I don't put the gun down, "Also the baby is mine, Fiona is mine, and if you don't walk out of our lives right now I'll shoot you where you stand." Looking at where I was standing with a shot gun at the bridge of his nose, and no one behind him he knew his better option. But my brother is always surprising me. "Where is Fiona?"

"She's not here! She was taken a few nights ago!" I didn't have to say another word because Nate already said the words. "Who took her?" Isadora tells us that there was no break-in, not even the neighbors saw people around the house, all she remembers is the front door being opened once she realized that Fiona was gone.

Cheyenne gets to her feet, adjusts the form fitting outfit and heels. Looking at me with a bit of concern, "So where is she then if no one took her?"

**

Fiona's POV

My nose twitched to the whipping of the wind, and I'm stirred awake. My eyes are flooded with the beautiful tall buildings that touch the skies above. I hear children in the distance, I was in a park. I'm on a park bench,

I started to rub my sore muscles that were rigid and stiff. I see a couple walking past me feeding each other, they looked so in love. My heart pulled at them, envious wasn't a strong enough word.

Sitting up my hand goes straight to my head to cease the pounding I created. Wiping my nose, I'm sick at the faint sight of blood, reaching up I feel it's dried up. What the hell happened to me? Checking over the rest of me, I see my legs are all dirty, grimy, and are all scrapped up as if I'm been running, or something. My blazer is a bit worn and torn all over, one sleeve was ripped. I'm scared to death when I can't remember anything. Looking around the city buildings, people around me. Nothing looks familiar,

It was like I was in a foreign country, with no ties to a constant rhythm at all. Okay it's time to figure something out. Looking around I don't find a purse, maybe I was robbed. Beaten even,

My heart rate picked up and I got to my feet, adjusting my expensive looking blazer I can't help but button the blouse underneath that showed too much cleavage. I was wobbling too much in these scary heels, and I take my time walking out of the park.

Walking along various people glance in my direction, maybe it was the mini pencil skirt, or the super push up bra I wore under this thing. I don't remember putting on these clothes, I don't know my name, I don't know how I got here.

Seeing an older woman ahead I pick up my pace to catch up. Tapping her on the shoulder she turns stiffly, "Excuse me could you tell me where I am?" Her eyes go wild in fear, backing away from me she puts her hands out protecting herself. "Please don't hurt me!"

The looks and now this lady, what-who am I here? What threat do I give off here? Something I didn't like it. Hell if I'm being honest, I'm just as scared- hell I don't know who I am and apparently she does. Reaching out to hold onto her, she shrieks away.

"Do you know who I am?" She nods but looks away when I ask if to say my name, and I give up on that question the second I see the bus coming our way. "Okay ma'am I'm not going to hurt you.... I just need to know where I am, please where am I?" She blinks a few times; all she says before hoping on the crowded bus was. "You're in New York."

**

Vote

Comment

Fan

Please

Xoxo

A/N: All we know about New York is that's where Fiona had her book store, was still married to her ex-husband, and that's about it. To clear up location, Seth and the others are still in California. So how Fiona got from one side to the country pretty startling knowing so far that no one took her...

And why is Fiona such a threat in New York, why are people afraid of her?