Epilogue

5 years later...

"Come here, Sean!" I hollered chopping away at fruits for my son to eat for lunch, Seth just got in from business and was taking a shower. Isadora suddenly runs into the kitchen chasing after my son who's screaming and giggling, nearly falling over himself trying to get away from Aunt Isadora.

"Come on munchkin let's get you in your big boy chair," Isadora says picking him up off the ground, soon there's a knock before I see Cheyenne holding a pecan pie. "I brought desert is that okay?" I nod smiling when she kisses me on the cheek. Her new husband, Roman seems to really appreciate her and cherish her.

He comes in to hug me gently, even asks to help before shot down by Seth. Still paranoid I'm gonna run off with somebody. Rolling my eyes as he pulls me into a hug I allow him to kiss my cheek. "I'm sorry, I should know that I'm the only guy for you."

I nod, "I mean I did... stab your brother, drug him to sleep, and was victim to his many merciless crimes. If anything I'm clinging to you, my big strong husband to protect me." I said stroking his arm as he pops a grape into his mouth. "Yea I'm a lucky guy to have you and our son. I love you, Mrs. Taylor."

"I love you too Mr. Taylor."

He helps me set the table and we begin to eat as one big happy family, talking about future plans, future moves, and children perhaps for Cheyenne and Roman. As far as Seth and I know Cheyenne never wanted kids, Roman must be something special...

Later that night...

Seth's POV

After cleaning the kitchen I saw that Cheyenne was still outside on the bench overlooking the fishes in our pond. Tossing the drying towel on the counter I go out to sit beside her, "What are you doing out here?"

"Having an affair on Roman with these beautiful stars and fishes below. You're kind of ruing the climax for me Seth." She jokes nudging my shoulder and I nudge her back, dying at her joke. She was always saying something witty. "Why did Roman leave by himself? Are you two already having problems 2 years in your marriage? Do I need to talk to him?"

"No he recently found out who my Dad was, I've been lying, hiding him, I don't know how you were able to break away from my Dad's rule like you did. I mean having Fiona and Sean under his protection instead... tell me how you did it? Oh, and do you remember sleeping with Fiona? We never had that-"

"Okay for starters every man who meets your father will high tail it and run away. And how I broke away from your father's curse was telling him the truth, telling him about Fiona. He just saw what love and dedication I had to her. Also, an invite to the wedding didn't hurt either. Now I won't be passing intimate details of my wife and me."

Cheyenne gives me another nudge, "Oh please you tell me everything. I'm basically your man-whorish best bro friend. I'm basically a guy, you don't get to skip out on details because Fiona is your wife. That didn't stop you before you two were hitched."

Rolling my eyes she was right, she is my best friend. I tell her everything, and she tells me everything. Hell, we even have poker night later in the week and don't forget the opening of another strip joint on the south side. Her idea, not mine, since being a married man I cut down on the strip clubs.

But apparently, for Cheyenne, she still sees a need to go, "What about you and Roman?"

"69. Your turn."

"Well the reason I don't remember because I was slightly intoxicated, I had enough brain cells to hold a conversation long enough to get Fiona to sleep with me. Plus she was wearing a blond wig, had a French accent, and her name at the time was Alex. So that's why I didn't realize it sooner, she wasn't Fiona- my Fiona."

She smiles taking my hand and placing her head on my shoulders, "She's a good girl Seth. Take good care of her or I swear we're done for Poker and dive bars." I chuckle patting her knee, "I can't have kids. I have ovarian cancer. I got the call early today, they need to take out my tubes or I die basically. I told Roman and he needed some space, he really wants kids. Just like Nate did and he went after someone else to try and get kids. What if Roman does the same thing?"

"If he even thinks the way Nate did me and your father will bring a wrath on him so hard he won't remember what his problem was in the first place. He'll consider the other options of getting kids like adoption, surrogate, fostering is an option. And besides you have me and Fiona, we are gonna help you get kids. If that's something you still want."

She shrugs her shoulders at me, "I never wanted kids like everyone else in the world. I'm too selfish, too fast-paced, I like to live for me and no one else. But as Roman put it, kids weren't sounding so bad. Then I hear the news, and then he's gone. Do I still want kids sure, do I want to deliver him kids sure? Do I want to live and have my tubes taken? Of course, if I'm gonna have a higher chance of living and beating this cancer."

"Then what's the problem?"

"Well I'm working through issues you know that from Nate's betrayal and drama I went through a lot of therapy. That costs a lot of money," She points out and I agreed but I wasn't sure where she was going with this. "And I am the daughter of some crime lord, we speak violence first, Spanish second, and English last."

I chuckled, "What did you do Cheyenne?"

"Don't get mad but I put a hit out on Roman."

Breaking away from her she almost falls on her face, "What? Did you call it off? We should go after him. You gotta make this right." She nods getting to her feet resting her hands on my chest, "You don't ever let me finish, damn how does Fiona put up with you. I called it off the second I put it out there. I have tendencies that never went away after Nate. I'm dealing with a lot and could use you and Fiona. So..."

"You want a cupcake? Isadora made them from her bakery down the block, the best sellers. And I can make a few calls in the morning to some doctors.... if you want?" Fiona says appearing past the sliding doors with a few chocolate cupcakes with Batman decorations on them.

Cheyenne smiles, hugging us both. "Thank you, I love you guys so much."

"That's what family does for each other, we protect and provide." She tells us and I couldn't have agreed more. And that's another reason how I knew such beauty could be a deadly force and be my wife. Because I realize how all the woman I've had in my past were just models, escorts, they weren't really built for me.

Fiona was- is at times a beast not just physically but in her profession which we run together now. But on the flip side, she's tame and gentle, the perfect combo for me. And looking at her rub her swollen belly I kiss her passionately. "Wow, what was that for?"

"Does a husband really need a reason to kiss his wife?"

"I guess not."

**

Vote

Comment

Fan

Please

Xoxo

The End...

So I deleted the old Victoria and decided to make a brand new one. I think the theme I want to continue from Fiona is Thriller Romance, and I want Victoria to really capture that. So I'm making a new one, and it'll come out January 2018. 

If not earlier but that's the goal I'm setting for myself.