11 - Devils

Seth's POV

Seeing sparks fly from Fiona's body I waste no time turning off the fence, seeing her body falling lifeless I catch her with ease. Picking her up I run back to the house, grab my keys, and get in my car...

"YOU DID WHAT!?!?!" Nate roared as I'm driving with one hand, and flinging my gun around with the other to make sure people understood I wasn't in the mood! I had a barely breathing pregnant future wife in my back seat strapped in like a fucking newborn! "She ran into the electric fence. How many times will I have to repeat myself? Will you be at the hospital. We have business to talk of-"

He starts to laugh, there's only a few things that would make me murder in cold blood and hearing my brother's mocking laughter was enough to send this car through a wall right now. Clenching the steering wheel I grit my teeth, "Of course we're gonna talk. She better not be dead or so help me-" 

"It's not like you can do much! You useless piece of shit! No-scratch that- you useless MARRIED piece of shit! If you in front of me right now I swear brother it wouldn't be pretty!" 

"You know what Seth, the only way you're able to keep Fiona at your house is because I fucking allow it. I have all the power, I'm the one married to Eros' daughter. You are the one who not only killed his daughter but grand child. And you know it's best if Fiona lived alone, she was safer without us in her life..." The last part of my brother's rant was rather said and depressing. Me on the other hand, I was still pissed. 

"What's best for her?! You not only befriend-ed her like a creep, you won't even admit to inviting her to a party way above her social status, rape her, and not even claim the child she's carrying. Who's the classy one now brother?" 

Silence! Ah victory is mine! Turning into the hospital parking lot I park the car right in front of the doors. I wave down two nurses who are quick to take Fiona out of the car and into the building. And I would've been there but I stared at my phone, Nate was still on the line. "I'm begging for you to tell me I'm wrong. Please tell me that you didn't do those horrible things to her." 

"You killed her husband, stalked her for years, what about that?" 

I rolled my eyes grabbing my phone I mutter the very words that will cause him immense pain for the time being. Because that's what this all is, it's about hurting him. He knows he's wrong, he went about Fiona all wrong. All because he wasn't getting any from his wife?! That's on him, I've cared for Fiona way longer, known of her longer, seen many sides of Fiona he's never thought of discovering... I know Fiona better than she knows herself. 

She just doesn't know it yet, "You raped her. Me killing her abusive ex is child's play." 

Hanging up the phone I go into the hospital to see the care of Fiona...

After wasting 30 minutes of my life trying to hunt down someone who could help me to Fiona's room someone does and leads me down the coma ward. "Wait is she in a coma?" 

"Sir I just saw the woman you were describing go down this hallway. And she went into that room, come and find me at the desk if she's not there. By then I'll be logged back into the system." She tells me, I go off down the hall to sigh in relief at the sight of Fiona lying on a bed. Opening the doors I interrupt two doctors talking. 

"Are you family?" 

"I'm her husband." I answer and they don't question it, we all walk over to Fiona. I didn't notice before but her face looked... deformed in a way. It was swollen so bad I couldn't recognize her face, and the burn marks... "We're thinking skin grafts but we won't know how bad her burns are until the swelling goes down. Also we did an ultra-sound we're not sure if the baby is alive so we reached out to an specialist she'll be in soon. Do you have any questions Mr. Taylor?" 

"Will she wake up? This is the Coma section of the hospital. Is she in a coma now? Will she have any brain issues?" 

"It's hard to tell, yes this is the Coma section, and yes we had to induce her in a coma to stop the seizures that were occurring shortly after her arrival. Mr. Taylor what you need to understand is that your wife took tremendous damage running into a highly electrical fence. She has burn marks all over her body, not just her face. Her brain is swollen, much like her face, only time will tell at this point Mr. Taylor I'm sorry that's all the news I can give you." 

They excused themselves and when the door was closed behind them I un-clenched my fists. Sighing I stare at Fiona's feet, they weren't in the best shape, but still I didn't care. They were connected to the most beautiful-yet annoying thing on the planet, that I cared for a... lot. Like a lot, a lot. 

Reaching out I touch her leg, "You know she wouldn't have let you touch her if she was awake don't you?" Groaning my head automatically falls, 10 more pounds of stress are added to my back. "How did you get in?" 

"Told her I was her former boss, it actually worked. Tell me brother, what did you say?" I kept my hand on her thigh, "I told them I was her husband. And it worked too. She has swelling everywhere, burns everywhere, and they're bringing in a specialist for the baby. They had to put her in a coma because she had a lot of seizures." 

Nate walks to the other side of Fiona and grabs her hand, the yellow wedding band around his finger illuminates in the light. "Where's Cheyenne, sucking off a baby bottle?" Nate flips me off before I go about just shoving him away from Fiona. He has no right to touch her, especially since he did it without her consent. 

"What the hell are you doing?" He asked coming to the foot of her bed, rolling up his sleeves. Oh the mood in the room changed drastically. I to let go of Fiona, went to the foot of her bed and started cracking my knuckles. "Well I'm protecting the poor girl you abused." 

"She shot you, ran into a fence, put herself in a coma, don't you see the pattern here brother. She doesn't want you-" 

"By the end of the day I'm protecting her from you-" That's when fists just fly...

**

Vote

Comment

Fan

Please

Xoxo

A/N: So I want to make this clear, we don't know if Nate truly raped or abused Fiona in the first place. Seth just keeps accusing him of it, even when it makes perfect sense. I mean it does add up, but officially we don't know anything of the baby's father, who really slept with Fiona, and who's the more evil brother? Because both are growing darker and darker with their secrets.