[Chapter: 6]

Chapter 6\\ "Rawr"

•••
[Maddie's P.O.V]
Friday

It was the day of the pep rally and I was actually kind of excited.

Fresh smiles, positive vibes & school spirit.

That's one thing I do love.

I hop out of bed and begin deciding on what to wear for the day.

I shuffle through my closet until I come upon this cute little black top & some high waisted jeans.

I quickly shower & do my morning routine before going downstairs for breakfast

Jacob's parents were home, so I assumed his mom must be down there preparing breakfast.

I grab my phone and back pack and head downstairs.

I was right she was.

I quickly greet her and ate a egg omelette she made for me and was out the door.

•••

"Teachers and Students please pardon the interruption, please send all students who are attending the pep rally to the senior high gym, thank you."

It was finally here, the pep rally! No more boring lectures for the rest of the day.

"Come on Maddie, so we can get good seats." Nikki had said, she was in my last period class.

"Coming." I said grabbing my things and jogging up to her.

"I hope Abby and Courtney are already there." she said.

"Yeah me too, the senior high gym is all the way across the school." I huff as we scurry past people through the halls.

Sooner or later we got there & Abby and Courtney were waving at us to come sit with them.

We climb up the bleachers all the way to the top, these were perfect seats I could see every thing.

"Did we miss anything?" I asked as I settled down.

"Nope, it's just about to start." Abby said.

A few minutes later the pep rally begins to start, and the cheerleaders come out chanting so the crowd goes along.