[Chapter: 9]

Chapter 9\\ "Yes, I'll be your..."

•••
[Maddie's P.O.V]
Sunday.

You would think that all the bad luck I've been having lately would eventually turn good but, no it just got worse.

It was that time of the month again, and this one felt like the worse.

My cramping was dreadful, it felt like I was repeatedly being stabbed in the pelvis. Brutal right?

Usually I would have my mom do things for me, but both of my parents were gone this week, like I said just my luck.

Anyways Jacob's parents were out working, and I think Jacob is here but I'm not for sure.

I would've called Duke, but you know... nows not the time, or ever.

I groan in pain since my cramps were worsening.Maybe some Advil would help.

I slowly get up and change into some comfy shorts & a tee, then make my way to my bathroom to retrieve the pills.

I fill up a glass of water in my bathroom & then them, then make my way back to bed.
•••
Well...That didn't seem to do anything. I was practically taking short breaths by now, and all I wanted to do was sleep.

I try closing my eyes, but my body just wouldn't corporate.

I give up.

A few tears slipped from the pain and I didn't know what to do.

At this point I'm crying. Curse freaking women cycles!

"I hate life, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it!" I shout a little.

About 15 minutes later of hell & bitching, my pain finally goes down & I begin to close my eyes.

Thank the heavens.

All of a sudden, I hear my door creak open.

"Who's there?" I groan, as I try to sit up but fail.

There was no response.

Sooner or later I see a tall figure next to me climbing inside of my bed.

I recognize that scent.

"Jacob?!" I whisper, trying not to trigger my pain.

"Shh" he said.

"I'm not in the playing mood, get the hell out!" I yell.

"I'm not playing." he whispered into my ear. I was laying on my side now, and he got under my cover right behind me and slipped his hand towards my stomach.

I push him away, causing my pain to erupt.

"OWW, Jacob please leave, Im seriousss" I say rubbing the area of my stomach that hurts.

"No," he said, "Maddie just relax please."

I sighed as I gave up, I could barely sit up, plus my pain was stirring up again. Face it, there was no way I was getting him out.