Savior

Perrie's POV

I watch her from afar. Drinking and crying her heart out because of her stupid ex. Damn that bastard. I walked over to the bar and grabs a drink with me. I gulped it down my throat and made my way to get her.

I watched her walking towards the dance floor and sways her hips from side to side, allowing a man grinds on her ass. I stomped my feet towards them and grabbed her by her arm.

"What the fuck?! We're having a good time here!" the guy yelled through the loud music. I just ignored him and continues dragging the beautiful brunette with me.

"Let gooo of meee. I'm gonna dance all night. Whooo!" Jade whines drunkenly whilst pulling her hand back but failed miserably because I'm obviously much stronger than her.

"No, I won't let you go. And another no, because I'm taking you home." I said sternly but she just pouts her lips. I groaned because that is one of my weaknesses. I know she doesn't know me but I know her a lot. That may sound so creepy but I don't care. I wanna help her get through her heartbreak. Even if it meant breaking my heart.

"Who are you? Oh! You are Perrie from my math class. Perry? Perry the platypus." she laughs at her own statement and I can't help but smile. I grabbed her by her waist and made our way outside.

She continues whining and pouting so I had to do something to stop her.
I caried her bridal style so she won't slip off of me and I can take her home. It's pretty late right now.

"Jed?" my heart fall into pieces hearing her say his name. I know it's not right to take advantage of her while she's vulnerable. But this is my only way to be close to her.

Well, they just broke up a week ago. And I can say that Jade really loves him so much to the point where she always come to school with a tired looking face and bags under her eyes. I always observe far from her to make sure she's okay and to protect her. That motherfucking bastard had the nerve to hurt her just for another girl.

I looked down once again to see a sleeping beauty in my arms. She looked like a total Goddess. She's so cute without even trying. Her tear stained cheeks were visible and I can't help but frown a little. She's been crying over someone who's stupid enough to let perfection go. I sighed when I reached the parking lot and put her inside my car. I made my way inside after and buckled her seat belts. I looked at her and kissed her forehead, lingering my lips there for a few seconds before pulling away and started the engine and drove towards her house.

"I'll always be here, Jadey, to fix you up when you're falling apart." I mumbled under my breath.

-

I woke up a bit late that morning, like always. I groaned and stood up, doing my morning routines before going to the school.

When I reached the school, I saw a familiar brunette on one of the benches along the hallway. I knew it was Jade. I walked towards her and sat on the empty space beside her.

"You know, crying is fine after break ups. But you don't need to cry everyday. Just once is enough and after that, you need to stand up for yourself and begin again." I started. She looked up and I can tell that she's been crying since her eyes were bloodshot. She looks at me intently while wiping her cheeks.

"And who are you to say that to me?" wow. She has the attitude. I chuckled lowly and hand her my handkerchief. She refused taking it so I grabbed her hand and gave it to her.

"You need it. Stop crying okay? You're too beautiful to cry. And I'm Perrie Edwards, from your math class." I introduced and stretched my hand out and pulling it back unwillingly after noticing she's been staring at me for a while and didn't bother to shake my hand.