'Til the last second of infinity

"Baby, carry this for me. I need to carry mummy. Is that alright?" Perrie asked their 4 year-old daughter as the child nodded and took the bag from her.

"Thanks baby." Perrie said and kissed Sofia's forehead. She made her way upstairs and knocked gently on their bedroom door.

"Babe? Are you almost done? Do you need help?" The blonde asked from outside of the door as her wife is currently changing inside.

"I'm fine baby. I need to do this by myself." Jade said determined but Perrie wasn't buying any of it. She knew her wife so much. The younger Geordie opened the door revealing Jade sat on the edge of the bed, struggling to put her clothes on her body.

"Baby, let me help you." Perrie said as she approached the brunnette. Jade shook her head and continues dressing but failed miserably as her shaky hands couldn't take it any longer.

"Here." The blonde took a hold of Jade's hand bringing it up and sliding the shirt down her body. She grabbed her pants and put it on her after.

"Thank you so much, Perrie. I don't know what I'd do without you." Jade said sincerely, tears forming at the edge of her eyes, but Perrie was quick to wipe it off. She cupped her girl's cheek and stared into her beautiful brown eyes that she fell in love with and keeps falling for more everyday.

"I'll always be here for you baby. I love you so much and no one could stop that. I will love you forever. You and our baby girl. I will love you 'til the last second of infinity." Perrie tries to fight back her own tears as she doesn't want to add to the sadness. The sight of Jade crying breaks her heart into million of pieces.

"I love you too, baby. I love you so much. You and our baby girl, 'til the last second of infinity." Jade said. Perrie smiled and captured her lover's lip, smiling as she thought how lucky she is for having Jade and their daughter in her life. Her family is the most precious thing that's ever happened to her.

"Shall we go, my love? Our baby is waiting downstairs." Perrie said as they broke apart, needing for air to breathe. The petite girl nodded and led her wife downstairs where they were met by a cute little girl standing at the bottom of the stairs, waiting for her mummies.

"Mummy!" she squeals as she approached Jade and attacked her with a tight hug. Jade hugged her back and kissed her forehead.

"There my gorgeous baby girl." She said and rubbed their noses together earning fits of giggles from the smaller brunnette.

Perrie has a male genitalia so it was not a surprised if they had a kid. She and Jade have been together for 5 years before they got married. They had their first kid and named her Sofia, who is a very cute and gorgeous girl. She's almost a carbon copy of Jade if it weren't for Perrie's eyes that she got. But despite of that, they love their daughter just as much as they love each other.

"There, my gorgeous Princess and Queen. I love you both." The taller girl said and engulfed them in a tight hug, smiling at the sounds that she receives.

God, I'm so lucky..
-

"Sir, how was it?" Perrie asked the doctor as she stood up from her seat, taking Sofia with her as the kid was sitting on her lap.

She'd decided to take her wife to the hospital as it has been 1 week since the brunnette is not feeling well. That's the reason why she cannot dressed herself alone.

Perrie's eyes has a glint of hope in it even though she could see that there is something wrong based from the doctor's expression.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Edwards. We took an examination on your wife and found out that she has a stage three cancer." The Geordie froze from her spot and soon after, a single tear escaped from her eyes. She didn't expect it to happen. Her heart is pounding inside of her chest, tears are rushing down her cheeks. She didn't know what to do. She felt numb.