Regrets Pt. 2

A/N Hey. I'm honestly sorry for being inactive for months. School sucks, and I've been really busy. Hope this could make up for it. ❤💋 And oh well this is a part 2 of regrets since a reader wanted me to do it.

I'll post the requests maybe on New Year's eve. I'm really sorry for the delay pls don't kill me. 😢
***

"Jade, Smile for the camera love."

"Jade, how's it going with your career?"

"Is it true that you had a hidden relationship with Perrie Edwards?"

The brunnette stopped on her tracks, the bodyguards surround her to avoid the paps from crowding her.

It went silent for a minute. She turned to the pap who threw the last question at her.

"You don't know a thing." She spatted at him.

Flashes of cameras blinded her sight as the others captured the scene in front of them whereas, the pap who Jade spatted at, lowered his gaze to the ground and mumbled a small sorry.

Jade felt bad but she couldn't blame herself. She sighed and carried on walking towards the car that was waiting for her.

It's been three fucking years, Jade! Why can't you just move on?!

***

"Manchester! You're amazing tonight! Thank you!"

Jade got off the stage and went straight to Sam, her new manager, (she signed out from Simon) who was calling her from behind. She was very thankful for Sam. Aside from being her manager, she also became her best friend.

The woman led them to the dressing room and ordered Jade to sit down first.

"Okay first off, I want to congratulate you for a job well done. You did great, Jade! I'm so proud of you." Sam said, smiling. Jade returned the gesture and took a sip from her water bottle.

"Thanks Sam. I couldn't have done it without you though. And also because of the fans of course." She said truthfully.

Sam clapped her hands together excitedly. "Yas! They're amazing! And because you were so great, someone wants to collaborate with you."

Jade smiled slightly but at the same time confused.

"That's great. Who?" She asked.

"It's a surprise. But I can assure you that she's very great at music industry. And I'm sure you two could go well together." Sam explained.

Jade nodded her head, not wanting to ask further questions as her whole body was already tired and sore from doing all the singing and dancing.

"Okay."

"And oh, by the way, I've arranged a dinner meeting with them so we could discuss it properly."

Jade's brows furrowed.

"Them?"

"Ah, yes, that. I forgot to tell you she'll bring her lover, is that okay?"

Jade nodded again, not really caring.

They both got up and said their goodbyes. Jade was led out by her bodyguards all the way to the car that was waiting for her, ignoring all the flashes of cameras and the deafening yells of the paps.

She was thankful that her UK Leg Tour was done so she could have a rest, (well because she barely got any) and chill out in her flat.

Once she's arrived, she went straight to her bedroom and changed from her outfit, taking her make up off and taking a quick shower to relax her mind. She got into her pj's after that and landed on the bed.