Regrets

A/N: I'm sorry I've been really busy lately. Hope this could cover up for my looooong absence. Enjoy reading!
***

I bid my goodbye and waved to the fans who were screaming my name and clapping their hands unstoppable. I smiled as I thought about going back to UK as my last tour had ended. I'm going to see my girlfriend, and I can't wait for that to happen. We've been together for 2 years now and I love her so bloody much. Well, no one knows about our relationship except for our families, my friends and the crew. We've kept this for ages because management didn't want me to date a girl thinking I would lose sales, but fuck it I don't care. I love her for crying out loud.

We tried to tell my manager, but he didn't take it as good as what we'd expected it to be. So we had to hide our relationship, even if it sucks not having the freedom to kiss her in public.

I walked through the path leading towards the dressing room, greeting every staffs as I walk by. Once I've reached the said room, I opened the door as quickly as I can so I can text my lover but what I saw surprised me the most. There she is, standing in the middle of the room with her phone in her hand, a cheeky smile on her face.

"Baby!" I squealed as I ran towards her. I engulfed her in a tight hug as she chuckles but wrapped her hands around me as tight as she could anyway.

"I've missed you." she whispered in my ear and kissed underneath it making me shiver at the sudden contact. I grinned widely and pulled away from the hug, kissing her briefly.

"I've missed you too, so much." I said, giggling at the end which caused her to smile. "Do you have any plans for tomorrow?" She asked as she tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. I giggled at the gesture. God, how I miss her so much.

I thought about my schedule and grinned when I realized it was all clear.

I tapped her nose playfully. "I'm free. Why? Planning to take me out, Edwards?" I asked cheekily as she laughs. "Of course. I haven't seen you for months and it drove me insane." she replied.

It's true. It's been 3 months since we've last seen each other due to her busy schedule and my tour. Her being a football player and me being a singer. But despite of our busy schedules, we've managed to FaceTime each other whenever we could, and that's enough for me to make my day.

"Well, where are you taking me?" I asked as I fixed her collar properly.

"I booked two tickets for us. I'm going to take you somewhere." Perrie said as she pulled me towards her and sat both of us on the couch with her arm hang loosely around my shoulder.

"I wouldn't be opposed to that. I love it baby." I replied causing for her to smile. I pecked her lips twice and she chuckled in response, wrapping her arms around my waist to keep me in place and started blowing raspberries on my neck. I laughed loudly and tried to push her away but she was strong enough to keep me in place. I'm a ticklish person and she knows that.

"P-Perrie!" I screamed, laughing at the end as she started to slow down and looked at me in the eye. I almost got lost in her dazzling blue eyes which I love the most.

"I love you, Jade." She said sincerely and captured my bottom lip. I hum in response and wrapped my arm around her neck, the other was placed on her stomach, caressing her abs from underneath her band shirt.

"I... Love... You... Too..." I said breathlessly in between kisses.

"Forever?"

"Forever it is, baby."

-

"Oh Wow! Are you serious Pez? This is beautiful!" Jade gasped as the private helicopter landed on an island.