Imperfections

A/N: I hate to say this but I think Jerrie's drooping away or something, and lots of stuffs about Pesy this, Pesy that, like how could I cope up with this? I really love Jerrie with all my heart 💔 Well anyways, here's another chapter for us not to lose faith with Jerrie.
***

"What?"

"You heard me, Perrie. She's just staying over for a month. What are you so worried about?" Debbie countered back towards her daughter.

"Why here? Doesn't she have a home?" Perrie huffed, annoyance laced through her tone.

"I didn't know you were so stupid, Perrie. I told you already that her parents are away and I'm a great friend of her mother. She's not allowed to stay in their home because she doesn't have any company. I have to take care of her and you have too, if I'm not here. Do you understand me?" The older woman demanded, one hand was placed on her own hips while the other was darting a finger towards the Geordie.

The young blonde rolled her eyes. "Whatever."

***

"Hey, nerdy. Just to let you know, I am the owner of this house. And you have to obey me whether you like it or not."

Jade nodded timidly, fiddling with the hem of her shirt.

Her parents were out of country for work and had to send their daughter to Norma's good friend which is Debbie, Perrie's mother. The two families had been very good with each other since they lived in the same neighborhood. It was pretty good actually, if it weren't for the blonde's hatred towards Jade.

Jade didn't know what she did wrong to make Perrie despise her that much. She was never one to talk. She built her own walls around her so no one could bring her down. She buried herself in books that's why Perrie always calls her 'nerd' or 'nerdy'. But despite of this, she had managed to gain lots of friends and wasn't  really hated by everyone, instead, everybody wanted to befriended by her or even date her because of her personality.

Jade is a very sweet and kindhearted person that no one could ever resist. Her soft and long brown hair that was admired by everyone. Her quiet but care free personality was one of the best thing that she had. Her brown eyes that captivate everyone's heart. Her soft, plump lips that everybody was dying to kiss for. And her smile... her sweet smile that could light up the whole room. She's the complete opposite of Perrie Edwards.

Perrie is the bolder one. She likes to mess with anybody who crosses her path and always in for trouble. Everyone fancies her. Girls and boys, everyone. From the hot and sexy image that she possesses. She has lots of tattoos covering her body, particularly her arm, that's why she always use long sleeved shirt to cover them up. She smokes and drinks a lot. She isn't one to smile. She is a hard headed girl and like a stubborn child that refuses to accept anyone's opinion. But despite of her bad personality, she's a very sweet and loving daughter to her mother.

Perrie neared the brunette and pinned her against the white-painted wall. The petite girl's breath hitched at the sudden action Perrie had made.

"Why are you so ugly?" The blonde tilted her head to the side.

Jade shook her head from embarrassment. "I-I don't know..."

She was always used by Perrie calling her different names so it wasn't new to her.

Before the blonde could even lay a finger on her, Jade felt the younger Geordie's hands loosen around her wrist and her body being taken away from her.

"Ow, ow, ow! Shit, mom!" Perrie whined, caressing her now reddened ear, being flicked by her mom.

Debbie narrowed her eyes towards her daughter. "I told you not to mess with Jadey. If I catch you once again, I won't hesitate to kick your arse. Now go and bring Jade with you or you'll be late for school. Jadey, please keep an eye for my Perrie. Don't get her into trouble okay?"