Perfect

Jade sat on a sleeping Perrie's lap, her arm hang loosely across the blonde's shoulder whilst the latter was on her waist, holding her protectively even in her deep slumber.

They were at Niall and Zayn's shared house with the whole gang. Leigh Anne, Jesy, Harry, Louis, Zayn, Niall, Camila, and Lauren.

Perrie fell asleep in the middle of their conversation so being the good girlfriend she was, Jade let her sleep and just continued chatting with their friends.

"I think we need a little getaway. What do you guys think?" Louis suggested bringing his hand up. The girls cheered in excitement including Jade as she bounced up and down on the taller girl's lap, not really minding if she'd wake her up because knowing Perrie, even an earthquake couldn't stand in between her slumber.

"I'm in!" She squeals, followed by the other girls and the guys to nod their head in agreement. "Okay, It's on Friday, we all are free so I hope everyone could go, including that girlfriend of yours, Jadey." Louis said and wiggle is brows to which Jade had laughed at.

"Don't wanna wake Ms Lovergirl. She might be tired of giving pleasure for Jade last night." Jesy said and laughed uncontrollably along with their other friends, making her blush furiously and sunk down in Perrie's embrace and buried her face in her chest, making the younger Geordie growl in her sleep and tighten her grip on her girl's waist.

"She's not! We didn't do it!" she defended as her friends continued laughing.

"As you say so..." Leigh said. They laugh again and once the situation died down, Lauren stood up carrying a sleeping Camila in her arms. "Well, we should get going. My baby's tired." Lauren said and bid her goodbye and then left. Jade looked around and saw Niall eating the chips that was from her. Zayn laughed at his boyfriend's antics.

"Hey! It was for my baby!" she whined and tried to get the chips out of his grip but he ran quickly upstairs bringing the food with him and slammed his bedroom door shut. Jade furrows her eyebrows and folded her arms across her chest. Louis, Jesy, Leigh and Harry just shook their heads at their friends silliness.

"Baby come back here!" Zayn yelled but Niall didn't come back.

Perrie stirred in her sleep feeling Jade shifting uncomfortably on her lap.

"You okay babe?" she asked and yawn, stretching her arms out and placed it again on its previous position on the petite girl's waist.

"Niall stole your chips." she explained while pouting. Perrie chuckled and kissed her pout away earning fake gags from their friends.

"Ew get a room you two!" Louis said in fake disgust. "So, Perrie we're planning to have a getaway this Friday. You coming?" Harry butts in the conversation as he feeds Louis a pizza.

"Sure, as long as Jade will go." The blonde said smiling. Harry nods his head.

They decided to call it a night and bid goodbye to Niall and Zayn then left. Once they were home, the two Geordies changed into their pajamas and tucked themselves into the bed with Jade's head on Perrie's chest while she holds her protectively.

"Love you, Jade." Perrie whispers and kissed the brunnette's temple. Jade smiles at the gesture. "love you too baby." She replied and drifted off to sleep.

-

(Friday)

The group of friends decided to take a van since a single car can't carry them all. Zayn, Niall ,Lauren, Camila, Harry, and Louis are already inside the vehicle while Jesy, Leigh and Perrie are outside, waiting for Jade to finish as they were outside of her house.