Remember me

A/N: Request. Tbh, I totally forgot what it was about, I only remembered a few 'cause I dunno why the message was deleted in my dm, but I tried to write down what I remember, I'm honestly sorry. And... this isn't my best.
***

"What?! What do you mean they had an accident?"

"I'm sorry Mr. Cowell, but the car they were driving crashed into a tree. Aaron broke his right leg, with a few cuts on his face, but he's alright as of now. The other two, Leigh Anne and Jesy I suppose, were in a good condition, just a few scratches and wounds here and there but aside from that, they're fine. As for Ms Edwards, she might feel a little sore because she's got several cuts around her body, the worst one is on her head but good thing was it didn't affect her brain, which may cause into a serious injury if ever..."

"What about the other one? Jade Thirlwall?"

The doctor sighed. "She was the one who got the worst, Sir. Her head hit the window, causing it to lose a lot of blood. Her brain was damaged really bad and we did our best but apparently... she might have an amnesia. I'm really sorry."

"This is bullshit!"

The blonde stirred lightly because of the noise, clutching her head as it pounded achingly. She unclosed her eyes, them squinting a bit due to the bright lights that welcomed her sight.

"Oh, thank God you're awake, Perrie."

She looked to her right and saw their manager, Simon, talking to a doctor just beside her hospital bed.

"W-what am I doing here?" Perrie asked with a raspy voice.

Simon sighed and politely asked the doctor to give them a moment. Once the door closed, he reached for a chair and sat down on it, looking at Perrie sympathetically.

"You got into a car crash Perrie."

The blonde tried to recall what happened. And then it hit her.

*

"Is your love enough? Come on make me believe it, is your love enough? Ahh"

The foursome erupt in fits of laughter as they sang at the top of their lungs. Aaron shook his head in amusement, constantly looking at them whilst driving. They were supposed to be heading to the hotel they were staying when they finished clubbing.

"Babe, come on! Louder!" Jade giggled, looking at her girlfriend drunkenly.

Perrie's bottom lip jutted out. "You know I can't, Jadey, my throat is sore."

Jade smirked, leaning forwards so she was just inches away from her girlfriend's face. "I'm that good eh?"

"Oh shut up." Perrie blushed, remembering what had happened in the bathroom earlier.

"Oi, Jerrie! Don't fuck in the car!" Jesy said in one of her many accents, making them all laugh. "Don't mind them, babes. It's okay, we're going to close our eyes." Leigh added.

"Don't forget to use condom." Aaron butted in, laughing.

"I love you baby." Perrie said, ignoring the three and kissed her girl's soft lips.

Jade blushed, having the blonde sometimes wonder how her girlfriend could be so sexy one time and be adorably cute after.

"I love you too." Jade whispered, kissing her cheek.

The taller of them two wrapped an arm around the petite girl's shoulder while they sang along to the music playing on the radio once again, when suddenly...