I'm here

"Don't go outside sweetie, it's raining." Jade said as their four-year old daughter walked towards the door, wanting to go outside.

"But I want to see mummy. She's still not here." The small brunnette pouted. Jade smiled and walked towards their daughter and lifted her up, sitting themselves again on the couch. "Mummy will be here soon baby. She's doing something in her office and maybe she'll be home late but she promised to take us out tomorrow right?"

The small girl nodded but still pouting. Jade sighed.

"Okay... Here's what we'll do, I'll call your mom and you go talk to her. Is that okay baby?" Jade smiled as their daughter's face lightened up, nodding her head frantically.

"Yes mommy! I'd love that!" Jasmine bounced up and down on the couch as her mother watched her happily. Jade chuckled and pick up her phone, dialing her wife's number.

After three rings, Perrie's low voice was heard through the other line.

"Hey love. How are you and our little princess?" She pretended to sound very exhausted to cover up her plan. The blonde was tired as hell but it was nothing compared to having her family in her arms again.

"Baby are you okay?" Jade asked worriedly, though she was used to Perrie's casual greetings, today was different.

Jasmine was listening to their conversation intently, sitting on her mother's lap and playing with her mum's hair.

"I'm fine, don't worry. I'll be home at around 11. The American investors wanted to have dinner with me for the proposal so I can't have dinner with you and Jasmine. I'm so sorry baby."

Jade sighed. It was always like this. Perrie left for work at around 6 in the morning and gets home when they're already asleep. She understands it of course, being the president of the Edwards' company was never been easy. But it was getting out of hand, her wife barely even get a sleep and couldn't spend enough time with them.

It is their 3rd year wedding anniversary and Perrie didn't even greet her this morning or celebrate it with her. And Jade has a very important thing to tell her.

"It's fine." Jade said monotonously. She heard shuffling noises from the other side of the line before Perrie spoke again.

"You know I love you right? And I'm really sorry. Uh... is  Jasmine there? I wanna talk to her."

"Yeah. She's been bugging me earlier because she really wanted to see you."

The brunnette gave the phone to Jasmine and went to the kitchen to make dinner, sighing in resignation at the thought of her wife not sharing dinner with her and their daughter.

Jasmine excitedly put the phone against her ear and greeted her other mom.

"Mummy! I miss you! When are you coming back home?"

Perrie's heart broke hearing her daughter's upset voice. She had been very occupied this past few weeks that she practically forgot about spending some time with her family. She was too focused in work.

"I'm sorry baby. I've got work to do and I've been really busy lately. But can I tell you something?" Jasmine nodded while humming, not minding that her mom couldn't see her.

Perrie chuckled as she knew exactly that her baby was nodding as she does it every time they talk on the phone.

"Are you with mummy?" Perrie asked as she played with the item on her hand.

Jasmine shook her head. "No. She's at the kitchen." The blonde did a fist victory gesture.

"Well, I've got a plan. Do not tell mummy about this okay?"