Under the mistletoe

A/N: I was going to update last night but I got a tad busy. Sorry ✌
***

Perrie's POV

I woke up to the heavenly smell of bacon and eggs. I stood up abruptly, cursing myself for feeling lightheaded because of the sudden action. I rushed to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face before going downstairs.

"Good morning, Perrie!" My roommate, Jade, said excitedly once I appeared in the kitchen.

Hot damn, she's just in her panties being covered with a large shirt, going just under her bum.

She's Jade Thirlwall, my roommate and my crush. Yeah you heard me right- I meant you saw it right. I kept my feelings for her since last year and believe me, it's not the easiest thing to do. She's just so hard to resist.

I blinked twice before composing myself. "Y-yeah. Good morning." I stuttered, still looking at her long, tanned legs.

Jade giggled as she placed two plates of bacon and eggs on the table. My mouth watered at the sight.

"I made breakfast."

"You didn't have to. I could of made it myself."

"I wanted to. Now, eat."

I blushed at the command, mentally cursing myself for thinking about such a dirty thing, if you know what I mean.

I sat down and began eating my breakfast with her.

She kept talking about how excited she was for Christmas and her birthday. I don't really pay attention because I was too busy staring at her like a creep.

"You're not listening." She pouted.

I gulped down hard. Well shit, her pout is my biggest weakness. She always does that whenever she's upset or if I did something wrong. And I'm a great sucker for it.

"I am."

She raised her brow. "Then what did I say?"

I open my mouth to say something, but my words got stuck at the back of my throat. I closed it again, cursing under my breath.

She sighed. "It's okay."

She stood up and brought the dishes to the sink, including mine. Fuck, I feel guilty. Way to ruin her mood, Pez.

I followed her suit and stood beside her while she's washing the dishes. I bumped my shoulder against hers to get her attention but she was too focused on her work.

"Hey, Jadey." I called out.

She hummed, not bothering to look at me.

"I'm sorry. I was just thinking about... things. Please don't be upse-"

"Gotcha!"

I gasped, eyes instantly closing when something hit my face. I wiped it down, knowing it was bubbles, and glared at the small girl who almost pee herself, the brim of her eyes slightly watering due to her intense laughing.

"I was... j-just kidding, Perrie. And your face is p-priceless." Jade said in between laughs.

I couldn't help but join her. Her laugh is contagious and it just makes her more adorable. If that makes her happy, then I'm more than willing to offer my face to be thrown with bubbles, just to see her smile.

"Two can play at a time, Jadey."

It was my turn to laugh. Her face became outraged because of fake anger, wiping the bubbles off her face.