the start

Leah pov

hi y'all y'all missed me,well I missed you to. I got up and looked down at my growing belly, I went in the bathroom and stripped and got in the shower,I let the hot water hit my skin and I washed up and got out the shower, I wrapped the towel around my body  and put on my sweats and T-shirt.

I got out the bathroom and went to Trey room.

Leah: Trey wake up

Trey: 5 more minutes

Leah: no get up

Trey: otay mommy

he got up and I grabbed his hand and took him to the bathroom and he took off his clothes, got in the tub.I washed him up and dried him off, I got his clothes on and brushed his hair.

we went downstairs and I got us some cereal, we ate it and,I put the bowls in the sink. I grabbed Trey hand and left out the house.

I put Trey in the car seat and buckled him up,I got in the car and put my seat belt on. I turned the radio on and my favorite song came on (Tamara braxton .all the way home )

I turned the radio up on blast and.drove to Trey school.I got out the car and unbuckled Trey and grabbed his hand and walked into the school building.

I dropped Trey off and went back to the car and headed back home.

⭐⭐

I got home and got out my car,I unlocked the door and went in the house and saw roc and royal on the chair watching tv.

Leah: hi babies

roc: hi bae

Leah: you hungry?

roc: yeah...for you

he wrapped his arms around my waist and started kissing my neck.

Leah: stopp rocc thee baby right here

roc: she don't know what we doing

Leah: stop!

roc: ard

I grabbed royal and took her upstairs and washed her up,I dried her off and out her on her onesie.

I went downstairs and Sat on the.couch  and put royal in her rocker. I turned the channel to Barney for royal, I went in the kitchen and saw roc cooking.

I smiled and kissed his cheek.

roc: ayyee don't start nothing you cant finish

Leah: okay papi

roc pov

I was cooking some food for me and Leah, I was done so I made her a plate and mine and ate my food.

Leah: thanks bae

roc: you welcome

I went upstairs and put my sweats and T-shirt on and Jordan's.I went back downstairs and grabbed my car keys and left out the house.

I drove to work and got out the car.I went inside foot locker and grabbed my work shirt.

Tina: hi roc

roc: hi tina

Tina: wassup with you

roc: nothing much really just my kids and wife

Tina: oh you got kids and a wife

roc: yeah

she looked sad and disappointed.she walked away with her hand down.

I thought to myself "was it something I said".

I got to work and did my thing.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I looked at tina and she was giving me a death glare. I brushed it off and hung my shirt up and left work.

I got in my car and went to go pick up Trey. I saw him and I went to go get him.

Trey: daddyy

roc: hi trey

I grabbed his hand and went to the car and went home. we got home and we got out the car and went in the house.

Trey went in the kitchen, I sat on the couch anf watched tv.

***********************

I went upstairs and went to sleep I wrapped my arms around Leah and kissed her neck and went to sleep