blah blah blah

jade pov

hi y'all I'm spending the rest of my day with leah yayy. I took a shower and I got my clothes on and i headed out to my car. I sped off to Leah house.

leah pov

hiii my yungins I'm spending the day with the bae jade. ya heard me .I got my stuff on and got in my car and sped off to the mall.

I got out my car and saw jade. I smiled and ran over to her.

Leah: hi boo

jade: wassup my nigga

Leah: nun much really

jade: oh kool

we went inside the mall looking for.some  stuff. we went into forever 21.me and jade was looking through some clothes.

jade: so when I'm going to meet thus mystery guy

Leah: you can meet him today if you want

jade: aight cool

we was done shopping. so we left the mall and got in our cars we met back up at my house.

I got out my car and so did jade. I unlocked my house door.we went in my house.

roc: his bae umm who is dis

Leah: my friend jade jade this roc roc this is jade

roc: nice to meet u

jade: you to

jade pov

something up with Leah man roc. he is hiding something I can tell just by the way he looking.

jaleesa pov

I'm so shocked ray likes me .I just don't know what to say I like him too though. I snapped out of my thoughts.

by ray kissing me, I kissed back and he picked me up and took me upstairs, his hand went up in my shirt then I stopped him.

ray: what wrong??

jaleesa: I'm not ready

ray: I understand but when you are I'm right here.

jaleesa: thanks ray

I laid down nd ray laid on my tummy I played in his hair.

roc pov

I went to tina  house cuz she needed to tell me something.

I knocked on her door, she answered and she looked at me and smiled she jumped on me and started kissing me all over.

and you know what happened after that.I know I'm doing something wrong but it  feel so good being all up in her ocean.