wishes

roc pov

I looked at the pic me and Leah took on her birthday. I smiled then my smile turned into a frown. I have H.I.V. because I cheated and I was dumb.I cheated on leah with girls who wasn't even worth it. I don't have my Kids or my soon to be wife. sleeping with different women made me end up with H.I.V.I cheated on her with nae, kay, Rachel,Mary, desriee, monyeah, lisa, thresa Ashley, Kasey,and tina. all them woman and know I end up with h.I.v. I lost my baby because I wanted to have sex. now I probably die because I just wanted sex.

August pov

I looked at Leah she was so into the movie. I chuckled and I got up and went to the bathrooms I did my business and I left out the bathroom. I went downstairs and sat back down next to Leah.

I just admired her body the way she so focused in the tv it just so cute. her legs so smooth and soft.her boobs so big and round.her ass so phat and big.her smile just will lit up your day .

I snapped out of my thoughts when I saw my Manhood get hard.I tried covering it.

leah looked at me and looked confused.

Leah: what wrong?

Aug:oh nothing

Leah: why u covering your privacy

she looked like she was thinking about why I'm covering my manhood. then she knew why.

Leah: aww I got you on the hard

Aug: yeah I be back I'm Rey go  fix this cuz I know you aint

Leah:  what you mean?

Aug: I mean I know you ain't go fix this I said pointing to my manhood

Leah: what if I do she said seductively.

I licked my lips and smirked.

Aug: if you do then we going do a lil something

Leah: chill August you can't handle me

Aug: no u can't handle me

Leah: whatever if I wasn't pregnant I would do something to you

Aug: damn man

Leah: it's okay bae we can still cuddle and kiss

Aug: but you be tempting

Leah:  I know I do

Aug: cocky much

Leah: haha sorry

I kissed her and she started rubbing on my chest.I felt chills go down my spin.the things she do to me. watch when that baby come out ima fuck her brains out.

roc pov

I just sit at home and ate I probably weigh a 390 pounds how much I been eating. I moved in with my mom so I'm in my old room laying down.I wonder if I just kill myself now I wouldn't have to suffer.