dance for you

August pov

I just told Leah I wanna make love to her and she didn't say nothing yet.I shook my head and was Rey get up. but Leah grabbed my arm.

Leah: you wanna make love to me foreal?

Aug: ain't thats what I just said

Leah: don't be like that nigga.. but I wanna make love to you it just that I thought you wouldn't wanna do it because I'm pregnant. she said looking down

I lifted her head up and kissed her with so much passions. she kissed back climbing on my waist.I rubbed her ass and squeezed it.

Leah: ouch!

Aug: what wrong

Leah: you squeezed my butt to hard

Leah got up and pulled her pants down and looked in the mirror. I saw my too hand prints on both cheeks  I didn't know I squeezed it that hard.

Aug: I'm sorry

Leah: it okay I know my ass phat and you be  tempted to touch

Aug: hell Yea I said laughing

I looked at Leah who was blushing her ass off. I grabbed her hand and pulled her on my chest.

Aug: you wanna go bowling with me and  my homeboy Chris and trey

Leah: sure

Aug: aight

I rubbed her belly. she giggled.I looked at her growing belly. I got up from the chair ready to go upstairs but got called back down.

Leah: where you going

Aug: shower

Leah: oh okay

I went upstairs and stripped off my clothes and boxers.I got in the shower letting the hot water hit my skin.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I turned around and Leah short ass was behind me.

I looked at her and licked my lips. she blushed and looked down at my manhood and her eyes got big.

aug : I know I'm sexy but damn you starring hella hard

Leah; shut up

I turned around and washed up. 2 minute later I was done and I got out the shower,so did leah.

I wrapped the towel around me. I looked over and  Leah was shacking cause she was cold. I picked her up bridal style.

she laid her head on my shoulder well I walked to the room.I laid her down on the bed.

I hovered over her well she was naked.she licked her lips and rubbed her hands on my chest.

I felt the chills go down my spin. I felt AJ getting hard. I controlled myself and got up and put my boxer on.

Leah pov

August is soo chilled and laid back and honest.I love him for that and before you start saying I just got out a relationship. I know but I knew August way longer then roc me and August was just best friends in high-school then he dropped out and started drug dealing. so him doing that made us grow apart.

I got my bra and panties on and T-shirt and b-ball shorts.

Aug: yo you looks good with my shirt on but better without it

I blushed.

Leah: shut up you little freak

Aug: but you love this freak

Leah: who said that I love you i  said smirking

Aug: oh so you don't love me he said dramatic

he came to me and started tickling me. I started laughing non stop.

Leah: Aug stop I said between laughs

Aug: not into you say I love big daddy aug

Leah: no

he started tickling me even more than before.

Aug: say it

Leah: I love big daddy Aug

Aug: I know you do.

*bowling alley *

me and August was at the bowling alley with Chris brown and trey songs.

I wrapped my arms around August.waist  and he turned around and smiled.

Aug: wanna make a bet

Leah: yeah

Aug: if I win you  gotta strip for me

Leah: if I win you gotta dance  for me

Aug: aight

author pov

Leah had 90 August had 80.August had to Get a strike to catch up with Leah.August hit 3pins.leah hit 4pins.

Leah:haha I won

Aug: you happy or nah

Leah: you mad  or nah

Aug: nahh

leah pov

we left the bowling alley and now were at August house.I'm sitting on the couch waiting for him to come downstairs.

he come downstairs only in sweat pants .I smirked and threw oil at him.

he rubbed the oil on his bare chest. I turned the music on to (bounce it).August just stood there swaying side to side.

I was dying.

Leah: I don't see ass clapping.

August put his ass in my face and started shacking it.I was dying laughing then I turned off the music.

Leah:  that was funny

August: you just mad I can twerk better then you

Leah: bye felicia

Aug: whatever now what you going give me

I kissed him

Aug: oh naw I just twerked my ass for you you better give me more then that

I kissed him and added tongue.

Leah: happy know

Aug: yeaa

y'all like August??