feelings

leah pov

I was sitting on August lap watching spongebob this is just like old times when we were little.

I went upstairs and laid down thinking why did I take roc back all these times. then he turn back around and do the same thing I feel so dumb.I feel sad because I'm pregnant and my kid going growing up not seeing his dad at night only on weekdays.

I felt someone grab my ass.I sighed and turned around I saw August.I playfully hit him and he acted all dramatic and fall on the floor.

Leah: get up clown

August:  ouch my neck my neck and my back

Leah;  hahaha

he got up and tackled me on the bed .he started tickling me I was laughing So hard.he stop tickling me then next thing you know it I'm kissing my bestfriend.

his lips are so nice and juicy, I just couldn't pull away.

tina pov

hey y'all bitches mad or nahh cuz I broke up roc and his sideline hoe. I'm pregnant yes and im keeping it.and me and roc ain't together so he going be paying for child support and you know this.

roc pov

I'm at new York living life to the fullest fuck Leah and fuck tina. ima grown ass man ima do what I wanna do.

I woke up with a whole lot of chicks surrounded around me.I pushed them off and threw up.

my stomach was killing me. I felt sick real sick .I went to the doctors.

doctor:  hi sir

roc: hi so what wrong with me

doctor:  sir you have h.I.v

roc:.......

my while world just stopped. I have h.I.v.I felt like crying right then and there but I didn't I just walked out the hospital.

I got in my car and started driving back to California.

August pov

I finally pulled away from leah. I looked at her and she was licking her lips.I chuckled and I was waiting for her to speak.

Leah: so what was that about?

Aug: Leah I've liked you along time I just didn't tell u cux you was with that busta.

Leah: wow.. poodah you like me?

Aug: yeah I love you

Leah: aww I love you too

Aug: would you be my girl

Leah: he'll..... yeah

roc pov

I've called Leah she didn't answer .I sighed and I went back home and cried.all the times I Cheated on her and now life is kicking me in the butt. I might die if this disease spread. I'm just sorry Leah.

she probably hate me. if I don't make it home tell my mama that I love her leave some flowers for my brother and girl I love ya  if I don't make it home tonight take some money to  my sister I don't want her.ever  chasing after niggas.

comment

vote

sad chappieee