end time

Leah pov

I was feeding Cj while August was still sleep. I put Cj in his crib he was playing with his feet,I chuckled.

Aug: goodmoaning.

Leah:morning.

August pecked me on my lips,I smiled and went downstairs to start breakfast. I made eggs, bacon, pancakes. a minute later the food was done. I made me and August a plate.

Leah:August the food done!

he came flying downstairs with cj in his arms. I took cj from him and held him in my arms. I kissed his head and went upstairs ready to wash him up.I got his little tub and put him in it he was smiling all bright I couldn't help but laugh.I got his washcloth and baby body wash, I washed him up and dried him off. 

I took him to the room and put his diaper on and baby blue onesie, white mittens and white socks and little hat. I picked him up and kissed his cheek.

"I love you "

he just smiled showing off his gums.I went downstairs with cj in my arms.I saw August smiling at me,I looked at him confused.

Leah:what ?

Aug:I love you.

Leah:,I love you to

August grabbed cj from me and I got my uniform on yup I'm working now at (beautiful puppies).

I kissed August and cj and left.I got in my car and sighed.I drove to work and got out my car,I went inside.

I went to the back and played with bella she is a grey and white pit bull.

"hii bella hii girl "

she barked I'm excitement. I laughed.

I fed her her food and let her run around a little bit.

August pov

cj was sleep on my chest,I love him like he is my own.he looks just like Leah.he started crying I didn't knocked what to do.

I just started rocking him up and down.then it came to me sing August sing.

shhhh little baby please don't cry if you don't cry I'll sing you a lullaby. (don't steal please).

he stop crying, I warmed him up a bottle Leah made I fed it to him. I put him in his crib and he started playing with his feet.

"can daddy take a nap"?

he just looked at me.

"I'm guessing that's a no ".

I just watched him play with his feet and suck on his fingers.

I heard the door shut so Leah home. I picked up cj and went downstairs.

"hi baby"we said at the same time.

Leah: umm hahaha hi.aug  ..hi cj

she took him from me and went upstairs.I was sitting on the couch, I got up and went upstairs.Leah was in the shower cj was sleep.

Leah came out the shower with booty shorts and my T-shirt. I licked my lips and smirked.

she got in bed and looked at me.she got on top of me and kissed my lips.

"the baby right here Leah".

"I promise I'll be quite".

"no "

"ugh August your such a tease".

she laid down and I wrapped my arms around her waist and we fall asleep.well everyone that's the end of the neighbor story.