wow?

4 months later

leah pov

I yelled August name as I felt my stomach clunch up in pain.August ran in the room with just a towel and water dropping down his body.I was hurting so bad that I just brushed it off.

August: what wrong?

Leah: I think I'm having the baby

August: OH My GoD!!!!

August grabbed the bag of clothes and ran out the room.I know this nigga just didn't forget about me.

he ran back in the room remembering he forgot about me.he picked me up and sped down stairs.

he opened the door and helped me in to the car. he jogged around the other side of the car and hop in the car.

he sped down the road.we arrived at the hospital. August picked me up bridal style.we entered the hospital.

August: she going into labor!!!!

they put me in the rolling thingy. the rushed me to the back August was holding my hand the whole time.

then the room started getting blurry. my eye sight was getting blurred.then things got black.

***********

August pov

I was holding Leah hand then I looked down at her and she was out like a light.

the doctors hooked her up to all these wires.I just started to panic.

August:  doc what going happen to her.... is the baby okay.... is she okayy????.

doctor:  calm down sir she not having the baby today she only 6months she just having construction.

August:  oh.but why she sleep.?

doctor:  she having construction sir she going to be a little light headed.

Aug:oh okay.. so when will the baby come??

doc: probably soon

August:  oh okay thanks doc

doc: okay just wait into she Get up.

the doctor walked out the room I sat on the chair just looking at Leah.I climbed on the bed with her and held her waist. I fell asleep.

roc pov

I was in the hospital because I got a check up.I was in the waiting room ready to be called. finally the doctor called.

doc: chresanto August

roc: that's me

I got up from my chair and I followed the doctor to the back.we went inside the room. I sat in the chair.

doctor:  so how have you been feeling?

roc: sick and sicker

doc:  oh that's not good ima run some test to see what's going on

she left out the room and shut the door.I laid on the hospital bed and got comfortable.

5mins later the doctor came back in.I sat up and I straightened my clothes.

doc:  I'm sorry chresanto but the h.I.v have spread and it's look like you only got 6months to live.

I ran out the room. but I was so caught up with the doctor said that I bumped into some lady.I looked up and it was Leah.suddenly all the hurt and pain and what the doctor said all went away.

roc: hi Leah

she just kept moving with that boy August.I sighed and just walked out the hospital.

only if she knew

leah pov

I really thought I was going to have the baby today but no this little guy wants to stay in mommy. I was in August car looking out the window. I brushed off the fact that I bumped into roc. what was he doing at the hospital anyway?.I looked over at August and he was driving.

we stopped and I didn't realize we was already home.I got out the car and walked inside the house with August following right behind me.

I knew August was stressed out by the look in his face. I went up to him and kissed his lips. he kissed back and things started to get heated his hands started to go up my shirt.

Leah:  hold up stop!

Aug: I understand you aint ready.

Leah: no I wasn't going say that I was going say I'm ready.

he looked at me and smiled. he did what he did and he wore me out.

******

after we was done what we was doing I kissed his cheek and he woke up. smiling hella hard. it was cute.

Aug: goodmoaning bae

Leah: goodmorning I said all jolly

Aug: you happy this morning he said smirking

leah; it just a beautiful day you know and I think you did something that blew my mind last night. 

Aug: I know It is

but you was screaming my name gurl I bet the world know my name

Leah:  shut up.I said playfully hitting him

ronnie pov

I walked in roc room to take his pills and he was sleep. I shook him he woke up and took the pills and laid back down.I tickled him soo I can see his lil fangs.

roc:  hahaha mom stop

Ronnie:  I just wanted to see that smile.

August pov

I got a call from my cousin. I looked at my phone and I had alot of calls from him. I answered it wondering what going on.

phone convo

Aug:yo what's going on

cuzzin:yo it's mel somebody shot him.

August; is he ard

cuzzin: he's dead

my heart stopped. my body went numb all the tears came down.leah came to me and held me.

Leah: what wrong aug

Aug: somebody den killed my brotha

Leah;......

she didn't say anything she just started crying too.she didn't let me go she held onto me tight as ever.

comment

vote

do yall Like #auglea

do y'all like #roclea