didnt know

Leah pov

I was sleep and i felt liquid go down my leg. I shook August he woke up sleepy.

Aug; whattt leahh

Leah; my water just broke

he got up and grabbed my bag and picked me up.

let's just skip to the hospital

hospital

doc: ard Aaliyah ima need you to do 3 big pushes for me.

Leah: *push*

I looked up and saw August passed out on the floor. nurses was fanning him. he still was out like a light.

doc: push again

Leah: *push*

doc: again

Leah: *push*

doc: here's your new baby boy

the doctor gave me my son chresanto jr  August . i kissed his forehead and fed him.he went to sleep in no time.

the doctors took him from me to run some tests. I looked up and finally saw August dramatic ass up.he ran over to me .

Aug: you had the baby

Leah; yessa

ronnie pov

I went in roc room to give him his meds and I saw him laying on the bed. I shook him and he didn't move I shook him again he didn't move a muscle.I knew he was dead I just couldn't accept the fact. I cried and cried I felt his body it was cold as ice. I couldn't do nothing but call Leah.

she answered.

Leah: hello

Ronnie:  he dead- he dead

Leah: who?

Ronnie: roc

Leah:.............

the phone hung up.

Leah pov

I know he cheated and broke my heart but he didn't have to die.how did he die anyways. I know I said some things that was petty and wrong but I love him even though he cheated.

August looked at me confused cause I was crying.

Aug: what wrong.

Leah; roccccc is dead.I said crying

he died on the day his son was born. what did he die from though. I got up and went to the bathroom my eyes were blood shot red.I went outside of the room. I saw Ronnie and the doctors putting a body bag on roc. I tried running to him but Ronnie pulled me back.

Leah: nooooo let me go I need to see him

Ronnie:   you can't he is dead leah he died from h.I.v

Leah: nooooo nooo

I ran out the hospital I broke down crying infront of the hospital. I felt arms around me I saw August he held me close.

Leah: whyyy didn't he tell me whyyy

Aug: I don't know maybe because he didn't want u to feel bad.

Leah: please let me go Aug I need to breathe

I got up and walked to the bench I sat down and cried.

Leah: why roc whyyyyyyy didn't you tell me I still love youu all you had to do was tell me. I know you tried to talk to me I just didn't listen this is all my fault all my fault I'm to stubborn and mean that I didn't even let u talk to me. I hate myself for that .I love you chresanto august. oh and I just had your son  chresanto Jr August. forgive me roc I didn't know you had h.I.v

if this world get to cold maybe we can fly someday yeah up in the sky some day.they say the good die young that the truth.

I cried during this chapter it was sad.

comment

vote