bandz

Leah pov

I woke up in the morning I got up and took a bath. I brushed my teeth and wrapped the towel around my waist.

I put on my clothes and went downstairs. I left out the house to go see my two bestfriends jade and jaleesa for lunch.

I got in my car and u sped off at Chinese buffet. I got out my car and I saw jade and jaleesa,I waved at them and they waved back.

jade: hi boo

jaleesa: hi Leah where have you been nd you pregnant how many months you are?

Leah; hi girls I been busy lately nd I'm 2months pregnant oh yeah nd I'm engaged.

jade:  oh my gosh girl we missed alot

Leah: haha I missed you both so much

jaleesa: we miss you to girl

hour latter

*******************

jade pov

hi everyone I'm jade the fashion killa you know. I been stunting  on these bum bitches. if they get they teeth done nails done remy into Brazilian payless shoes into red bottoms them bitches still wouldnt be the flawless chick I am right now. ya heard me.

I got in my car and sped off to my homegirl  house she wanted to talk to me.

I arrived at her house ,I got out my car, I locked my car door.I knocked on her door, she opened it and smiled.

jade: sup girl

tina: hi bishh

jade: what I tell u about calling me that

Tina: I'm sorry it's just a habit

jade: oh ......so what you wanna talk to me about?

tina: oh I need advice

jade: about  what?

Tina: theirs a  guy I like.. we've had sex once or twice but he engaged

jade:  ohhh well first I think you need to leave him alone because he rey get married and to him you just a sideline hoe.

Tina: so you saying I should leave him

jade: yup

Tina: you don't get it I love him.

jade: well don't call me when his soon to be wife whoop yo ass.

I left out her house and got in my car and sped off to my house.

jaleesa pov

hi everyone I'm jaleesa I'm that chick yo mama warned you to stay away from.Im Royal  so you can call me queen ja. you mad or nahh now bow down bitches.

I woke up from off the chair of my homeboy ray house,I got up and yawned .

ray: about time you woke up

jaleesa: how long I was sleep

ray: it felt like forever you fall asleep on me ):

jaleesa: I'm sorry ray I was just tired

ray: it's okay jay

jaleesa: ard kool

I got up but ray stop me.

jaleesa: wassup

ray: umm jay I Like you every since I laid eyes on you would u be my girl

jaleesa: I-i-

leah pov

I'm at home laying down roc at work the kids at my mom house.I'm just alone I guess.

I hate the fact that roc work.oh well I better get use to it. I was thinking so much that I fall asleep.

roc pov

man man man man I fucked up again I'm at tina house.I got up and put my clothes on.

tina: see you later bae

roc: see you later

I know what your thinking but I'm doing this because Leah not pleasing me every since she been pregnant she haven't been giving it up.every time I try to give her roczilla she say she tired or something so that why I'm sleeping with tina. you mad or nahhh?

comment

vote