why???

roc pov

I look so pale I've got Skinner and I look a mess.I've been trying to eat but I only get Skinner.I throw up everything  even juice. I got up from my bad and threw up in the trash can next to my bed.I wiped my mouth and drunk the mouth wash on my nightstand, I spit it in the trash and got up and went downstairs.

I saw my mom Rey hand me my meds.I took them from her and swallowed them.

I went upstairs and put my hoodie on and camo pants and Jordan's. I left out the house.

I walked down the path to August house I think that his name well anyways that is where Leah staying.

I knocked on his door and few seconds later. there she was beautiful as ever "why did I ever cheat"?.

Leah: I don't know cuz your an ass hole

oh she Must of heard me.

Leah: yeah I hear you

roc: look Leah I just wanna say I'm sorry

Leah: save it roc I'm sick and tired of your bullshit ass apologizes.

she slammed the door in my face. I sighed and walked back home.I got home and went upstairs.

I got the old shoe box I had under my bed.I opened it and saw the gun. I picked it up and pointed to my head.

what the reason to live when all I do is throw up and take meds. I got caught off by my mom busting in the door.

Ronnie: roc what the hell you doing

she took the gun from me

roc:..

leah pov

roc can take his apologizes and shove them up his ass. he got my blood boiling I gave him everything and he cheat on me.

"he says I wasn't pleasing him "

Leah: nigga please

Aug: what wrong?

Leah: nothing forget it

Aug: tell me

Leah: well roc come by saying he sorry

Aug: oh what you say?

Leah: I said get the hell out of here with your bullshit

Aug:  bae come here

I came to him and he sat me on his lap. he rubbed my back and body.I laid on his chest.

Leah: I love you

Aug:  I love you too and I wanna make love to you too

Leah: