Valentine's Day

I am back. Faster than I can imagine... I thought. Haha, I hope you like it.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the Prince of Tennnis and never will.

Chapter 2: Valentine's Day

Chapter Summary: She decided to make him a homemade chocolate but...

Being happy was considered as an understatement for me. What I was feeling for the past few weeks was beyond emotions. I couldn't actually contain them. Ever since my birthday, Ryoma-kun started noticing my presence. It all started when he asked me out on a date. And it was on my birthday.

He seemed to surprise me ever since. I didn't know but he made me blush most of the time. He even held my hand when he had the chance or to get away from his annoying fangirls.

But... I was also his fangirl.

You aren't annoying.

I remembered him saying those words to me when I told him that I was. Given that his fangirls were really loud and noisy but I wasn't like them. It must have been the reason why I was different than the others. And why Ryoma-kun thought I wasn't annoying to him.

I was glad of that.

It had been almost a month after we dated and I couldn't help but remember how romantic he became that time. It was really rare of him. I chuckled at that thought of Ryoma-kun being romantically-challenged. I didn't mind though because no matter what, he would always looked cool to me.

Tomorrow would be the day of hearts once again. Girls were busy making their masterpiece to give to their loved ones.

Was I to make one as well? I wasn't sure.

I used to give chocolates to my senpais including him and they were obligatory chocolates. I wanted to give Ryoma-kun something different tomorrow.

Something that came from my heart.

I decided that I--

"Itte!" I exclaimed weakly and rubbed my head. I looked behind me to see Ryoma-kun, holding his racket. He must have hit me lightly using that, "Why'd you do that?"

"Because you were not paying attention."

I blinked my eyes at him. And that made me realize something, "What are you doing here?"

"I was looking for you." He looked around us. We were in our classroom and club activities had already started. I decided to volunteer to stay and clean since I didn't have anything to do. The students who were tasked to do the cleaning went early and I told them that it was fine.

"Why?" I asked after several minutes of pondering.

"Are you making chocolates tomorrow?"

I was taken aback when he asked that. Blush crept to my face as I fidgeted with my fingers, "I think I will..."

"Hmm."

"Anou, do you want--"

"No."

"Eh?"

"Don't make me one."

"B-but why?"

"I don't like chocolates."

"But you ate the chocolates I gave you every year."

"That's why I don't want them anymore." He said casually. My eyes widened when I realized what he was saying. He was fed up with my chocolates and he didn't want them anymore.