White Day

Hullo! I am back with the new chapter. I hope you like this.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the Prince of Tennis and never ever will.

Chapter 3: White Day (March)

Chapter Summary: He thought of the best way to return her gift.

Things seemed to go back to normal after Valentine's day. True I got the chocolates I wanted from her. But I never realized that she would act like it was a normal thing to do.

Yeah, she acted nothing after that.

Didn't she get the hint? The date? The honmei chocolates?

She blushed, yeah. She stuttered, yeah. She cheered, yeah. She was everywhere, yeah. She was worried about me, yeah.

She liked me...

Yeah.

So why weren't we together? Yet?

I knew I was the dense one. I admitted it but as I saw her through the years, things started to change.

I was slowly seeing her.

Sighing, I stood up and went to my duffel bag. Grabbing my racket, I stared at the court in front of me. The fence behind it was isolated by students.

Almost none.

I could still see the loudmouthed girl best friend of her. And the girl herself. They were speaking about something when Horio and the other two arrived, interrupting them from having the conversation. Her best friend was retorting something to Horio. I couldn't hear them but I could hear from their voices how they wanted to offend the other.

I smirked as I turned away from them only to be met face to face with a smiling senpai.

"Why Echizen, it seems that something entertains you," He said looking towards the fence before he continued speaking, "from the other side."

"I don't know what you are talking about, senpai." I said walking away from him.

"Saa, don't be like that," He followed me to the court. Momo-senpai and Kikumaru-senpai met us in the middle.

"We saw that."

I stared at Momo-senpai curiously, "You saw what?"

"That expression you gave them," He leaned closer to me wiggling his eyebrows, "Or particularly to her."

"I don't know what you are talking about." I said grabbing some tennis balls from the basket.

"You don't have to repeat your sentence, Echizen," I could sense Fuji-senpai standing behind, "We all know your dilemma."

I frowned when I looked at him, "What are you talking about?"

"Quit acting oblivious!" Momo-senpai headlocking me in the process, "You are love sick!"

"Ocbibi's love sick!" Kikumaru-senpai agreed speaking for the first time since we gathered at the center.

"I don't know wh--"

"Quit saying that!" Kikumaru-senpai interrupted placing his hand to my mouth, "You sure are obvious."

I glared at him before prying his hand away from my mind. I also did the same to the other senpai's arm and turned around, "Che..."

"Saa, what are you going to do now?" Fuji-senpai asked.

"The date plan didn't work I guess," Momo-senpai said, "Look, they are not together."