Black Day

Hye!!! I am back again. Sorry guys, I hope you are still there. I also hope that you like this chapter. Domo... :)

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the Prince of Tennis and never ever will.

Chapter 4: Black Day

Chapter Summary: They had the first date as a couple.

I still couldn't believe it. It was like I was still dreaming. It all happened since almost a month already.

Ryoma-kun had been my boyfriend for almost a month. Technically, it would be tomorrow.

He had been telling me that he wanted us to be together since my birthday. I never noticed the hint he was giving me.  Maybe, I was to oblivious about them.

Everyone knew except you.

He told me after I accepted him that day, in front of the raw tree. I confronted the others and it seemed that even Tomo-chan had an idea about it.

I was happy and all giddy now I was with him now. I was with Ryoma-kun. I couldn't stop smiling because of that thought.

"Your hair is too long. Do you want me to help you carry it?"

I turned around and came face to face with a grinning Tomo-chan. I pouted when I realized what she was saying;

"Leave my hair alone, Tomo-chan," I said closing the book that I was trying to read, "What took you so long?"

She plopped down opposite to me and placed her own books on the table, "Kaidoh-senpai asked me something and helped him out."

"Help him about what?" I asked curiously.

Tomo-chan had her own shade of red before she replied, "Well, he asked me to hang out with him tomorrow."

My eyes widened at the sudden revelation, "L-like a date?"

"K-kinda. But it's not the same as you have with Ryoma-sama," She explained as she opened her book at a random page, "He just asked me to help him buy something, like clothes or jewelry."

"F-for what occassion?"

"Beats me. He never told me." She said reading more unto the page. I never realized that Kaidoh-senpai would ask her to hang out with him. To add my surprise, it wasn't anything related to tennis.

"Tomo-chan..."

"Yeah..." She responded not looking at me.

"It's English."

"Yeah..."

"We're here for Math?" I asked with uncertainty.

She flinched as she realized what book she was reading. She closed the book and grinned at me, "I know it's English. Come on, let's do Math."

I couldn't stop laughing at her.

xxx

"D-date?"

"Un." Ryoma-kun confirmed as he tossed a tennis ball on the wall, "Tomorrow."

I couldn't stop blushing as he said that. I found the ground likable to watch as I fidgeted with my fingers, "Where are we going then?"

"You'll know when we get there." He said not stopping from rallying on the wall.

I looked up and stared at him, "You always say that everytime I ask you."

He looked back at me and smirked, "Stop asking then."

I pouted as I turned around, "You are so unfair." I whispered.