Kiss Day

Hye! I am back for this month. I hope you like this chapter. Thank you.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the Prince of Tennis and never will.

Chapter 6: Kiss Day (June)

Chapter Summary: They were out but she still had insecurities unless...

I couldn't believe it!

Never in my mind I'd expected Ryoma-kun would do it. Ever since he revealed our relationship in the crowd, students surrounded us even more. Fangirls of Ryoma-kun kept asking me some questions I never had the time answering;

"How did you do that?"

"How long have you been going out?"

"What is your secret, Ryuzaki-san?"

There were some questions that offended me but Ryoma-kun dragged me away from them while whispering 'nosy stalkers'. I would have laughed if it wasn't for the situation.

It was always like that for the past three weeks. Teases, murmurs and whistles from senpai-tachi never seemed to stop. He seemed to be annoyed by them.

The whole campus knew that Ryoma-kun and I were going out. And after everything, I was secretly happy about that.

xxx

The morning went almost smoothly. We never had the chance to meet during his practice because I was surrounded with my classmates and schoolmates.

When lunch came, I immediately searched for Tomo-chan. She was also packing her things to her bag and I immediately walked towards her.

"Ryuzaki-san!"

Before I could say anything, a pair of hands gripped my arms. I looked to both sides to see girls at each side. They were grinning at me.

"How about having lunch with us?" The girl to my left asked me.

"Eh? But--"

"Come on," The girl to my right interrupted me, "Let's bond for a while."

"W-wait, I am--" I was being dragged out of the classroom. They wouldn't listen to me no matter how hard I tried. I was never good at words to begin with. Where was Tomo-chan when I needed her?

"Hey! Let go of Sakuno!"

Relief flooded into me when I heard my best friend's voice. She stood behind us and I could sense her walking towards us.

"Out of the way! Best friend coming through!"

"We can be her best friend too." The girl to my right countered.

"And get tips on how to win the heart of Ryoma-sama?" Tomo-chan retorted prying their hands from me and blocked herself between us, "No, thanks."

The girls glared at her before turning their back from us, "Have it your way." One of them said but I didn't know who.

"Show off." Tomo-chan murmured. I smiled sheepishly at her before hugging her arm with my hands. She did come when I needed her.

"Thank you, Tomo-chan." I grinned at her this time.

She turned her head to face me, "What can you do without me?" She said turning her head. "Ryoma-sama was right. Someone has to keep an eye on you all the time."

Her sentence made me frown. "What?"

"With the fangirls around, you need a bodyguard to protect you from them."

"I--I don't need one. That's absurd."

"That's why I am here to do the job."

I stared at her for a few seconds, "He asked you, didn't he?"