Silver Day

Hye!!! I am back!!! After a month. Tee hee hee... I hope you like it. Domo.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the Prince of Tennis and never will

Chapter 7: Silver Day (July)

Chapter Summary: Silver was his favorite color...

Sighing, I made my way to the street  courts that morning. I'd been practicing but I felt like I wanted more.

Yeah, I was totally in the mood to beat anyone that morning and no one could stop me.

After what happened the previous month, things got better between me and my girlfriend. Well, Our relationship was finally out and those annoying students didn't leave us alone in peace. I remembered Momo-senpai telling me that we became an item.

Hell, I didn't even know what that meant.

Ryuzaki and I would sneak out so we could spend time alone together. I couldn't say that I didn't enjoy her company, sneaking out from the others. It was like a challenge for the both of us. I had to be sure that she would be safe since I was the one to reveal our relationship to others.

I wanted an open relationship but we were still sneaking out. Just great.

The walk to the court didn't last long as I saw it from the distance. There were people already playing inside and my hands were already itching. I had people to beat and I couldn't stop smirking about the thoughts.

"SEISHOUNEN!!!"

I literally flinched when I heard that familiar voice. I turned sideways in wonder when I saw my father running comically towards me. The last thing I know, I was a few minutes away from home and baka oyaji was already a few feet away from me? In a blink of an eye, he was in front of me.

"Oya--"

"Don't you just stand there!" He said interrupting me, grabbing my wrist, "We have to go!"

"Go where! I have--Oyaji!" I was taken aback when he pulled me out from the entrance of the gate and dragged me somewhere else.

"No time to explain! Your mother is waiting for us there already!"

"Waiting where?" I said trying to pull away from my father's grip.

Oyaji answered me with a huge grin on his face. I had the feeling that I would never like what he was planning.

xxx

"Seriously?" I asked Oyaji while staring at a house in front of us.

"Seriously." He confirmed.

"Here?"

"Here."

I stared at it for a few minutes before turning around, "I am going home."

"Hold it, seishounen!" Oyaji said grabbing me from my collar and turned me back from the direction of the house I was looking a few minutes ago, "We're already here. You don't want to disappoint your mom, do you?"

Realization hit me when he said, "Kaa-san's inside?"

"Yep, that's why we have to get inside. Now!" He pulled me once again to the front porch of the house. I sighed and looked away as he knocked on the door. We waited for a few seconds before the door was opened, making me look back when I heard the voice greeting us that I wanted to hear since last night.

She stood there with her eyes wide and her cheeks flushed. Her twin tails looked a bit messy but in a good way. Her left hand was still holding on the doorknob as she faced us.