Movie Day

Hye!!! I am back with the new chapter. I hope you like it.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the Prince of Tennis and never will.

Chapter 11: Movie Day (November)

Chapter Summary: Movie time but he had a different plan...

I sighed for the umpteenth time as I slouched on a bench in the court. Oishi-senpai and Kikumaru-senpai were having a practice match against Inui-senpai and Kaidoh-senpai at the moment. My match against Momo-senpai was done a few minutes ago so I was just resting.

Waiting for my girlfriend to come and watch me supposedly. She seemed to be late today. Probably was doing some charity work and stuff. I was getting bored. It was  not because senpai-tachi were playing, it was I thought that something was missing. I wanted to do something but I didn't know what.

"Lovesick, Echizen?"

Fuji-senpai's voice cut through my reverie. I turned to face him and as usual, he had his signature smile that was plastered to his face. I secretly grunted as he sat beside me, "I am bored." I said lowly, correcting him.

"Because Ryuzaki-san isn't here?"

"Why would you ask that, senpai?" I asked back.

His closed eyes 'looked' at me as he continued smiling at me, "Saa, you tell me."

I shrugged at him as I faced the court. Oishi-senpai and Kikumaru-senpai were performing the Australian formation at the moment before they got the first point.

"It's not like you don't see her everyday."

I frowned still looking at the court, "I see her everyday, senpai."

"So?"

"She's not here yet." I grumbled.

"Sou ka, you admitted it."

This time I looked at him, "Admitted what?"

"That you are lovesick."

I frowned even more if possible, "I am not!"

Senpai shrugged as he looked in front like I did before, "If you say so."

I mimicked him and watched the entire match. No one said a word as we both watched the match and of course the golden pair was winning.

"You know, if you are bored, you should do something with your girlfriend." Senpai suddenly suggested which made me catch his attention but didn't look at him.

"I've been trying to do that." Since I was not looking at him, I didn't know what his expression was. I noticed him hovering at me so I turned slightly at him.

"How about you do this?" Before I could react, he leaned closer and whispered something into my ear. My eyes widened a little when I realized what he just said. I tried acting neutral as he moved away from me.

"Seriously, senpai?" I asked after a few seconds of not saying anything.

"Saa, when have I been serious?"

I pulled the rim of my hat and sighed, "I thought so."

"Well, good luck on that," He suddenly stood up and gesturing to my left, "Make sure she wouldn't feel awkward when you ask her."

I looked at the direction he was pointing at and saw my girlfriend running towards me. Suddenly, Fuji-senpai's suggestion made my cheeks painted a hue of--not going to say it. Senpai chuckled at my own expression as he walked away. I grunted as I waited for my girlfriend to reach me.