Hug Day

Hye!!! I am back with the last chapter. Thank you guys for spending one year with me. I hope you enjoyed reading this fic. I will leave you with one final chapter. Advance Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the Prince of Tennis and never ever will.

Chapter 12: Hug Day (December)

Chapter Summary:  It was her most memorable day...

Eleven months.

It had been eleven months since everything started. My boyfriend said that it all started on my birthday but it took four months for me to realize that he was actually asking me out.

Which was I obliviously accepted.

A lot of things happened since then. He made every month memorable for the both of us. He was a great boyfriend to me even though he teased me a lot. And doing n-naughty things.

But was still my cool boyfriend.

And I wanted to do something in return.

Sighing inwardly, I looked around and saw how busy the tennis courts were. The regulars were still warming up and practicing to keep their skills intact. Obaa-chan was really strict when it comes to them.

She wanted the regulars to keep in shape no matter what.

"Ryuzaki-chan!"

I blinked when I heard Kikumaru-senpai waving at me. Smiling, I waved back at him.

"Are you here to pick Ochibi up?" He announced loud enough for everyone to hear.

"S-senpai! You don't have to say that out loud!" Blushing, I covered my face with my hands.

"Echizen! Your escort is finally here!"

The crowd was erupted with laughter. I pouted as I couldn't look at them.

"Mou! Stop it you guys!"

Before I could remove my hands to my face, I could feel someone beside me. I looked up and saw that Ryoma-kun was standing by my side. I gave him a weak smile but I noticed that he wasn't carrying his duffel bag. As he saw where I was looking at, he answered my unasked question.

"I can't go home with you today, gomen."

I looked at him, blinking for several times before I began shaking my head, "I-ie, that's fine. I'll ask Tomo-chan to walk home with me instead."

He nodded before going back to his team. Disappointed washed over me as I turned around and looked for my best friend. We would not be walking home together.

xxx

"Surprise him!"

Tomo-chan's ever so energetic voice made me look at her direction. I frowned at her as I adjusted the strap of my bag that was hanging on my shoulder, "Surprise him?"

"Yeah, surprise him!" She said once again and leaned closer to me.

"I heard you once, Tomo-chan!" I exclaimed as we continued walking, "but what do you mean by that?"

"That is the meaning!" She said as if telling me the easiest suggestion she could give, "Say tomorrow is your so-called monthsary, right?"

"Monthsary?" I frowned deeper as her words.

"It's the 14th, duh!" She rolled her eyes before focusing back at me, "Sure you remember the day you became a couple, like eleven months ago or so."