Green Day

Hye!!! I am back again!!! I hope you like this. Domo... :)

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the Prince of Tennis and never will.

Chapter 8: Green Day (August)

Chapter Summary: He planned to have their relationship into the next level...

I didn't know how to react after everything. He had surprised me for several times and I doubted that he would run out of surprises anytime soon.

Ryoma-kun teased me about the promised ring when he had the chance. Something about being engaged. He shrugged my embarrassment and complaints thinking that we were going on that path when the right time came.

Of course, my heart would frantically beating fast as I thought us together like that and I smiled thinking that he was thinking the same.

It only made me realize how I was beginning to love him even more as the days went by.

Something cold hit me on my head, effectively bringing me back to my senses. I looked behind me and saw my boyfriend smirking back at me, a can of ponta in his hand.

"Stop brooding when the person is right here." He smirked as he walked over and sat beside me.

"B-baka!" I depended placing my hands to my cheeks as I looked at the field of grass in front of us, "W-who told you I am thinking about you?"

"Are you not?" He asked smugly.

My cheeks turned beet red, "Mou! You never ceased to tease me!"

"I'll never get tired of it."

I looked away when he said that. My boyfriend did love teasing me. He preferred my blush and no wonder that he would do anything to see it.

My vision caught the field in front of me. The oval was quite busy with the athletes running back and forth. They were pretty serious practicing for the upcoming tournaments. That was why everyone was focusing on their own clubs.

"How's practice, Ryoma-kun?" I asked remembering his.

"Fine." He answered obviously.

"Is it over?" I looked at my watch, "Isn't it a bit early?"

"I am done with my own practice match."

I leaned closer to him catching him off guard, "Ryoma-kun! You just can't leave the practice even if you done with yours. Everyone is still practicing!" I could see him replying to my word so I beat him up to it, "You go back there this instant!"

He narrowed his eyes at me and stared at me for a long time. It made me feel awkward so I leaned back, "W-what?"

"You're becoming talkative."

"W-wha-" I blinked twice before I was able to recover, "I am not!"

He just shrugged but I could still see his smirk.

"Mou! Ryoma-kun!"

"Fine," He stood up tossing his ponta to a recycle bin, "I'll go back. Wait here."

"E?"

"I'll take you somewhere after practice." He started to walk away.

I stood up and called him, "W-where are we going?"

He waved a hand but he didn't look back, "You'll know when we get there."

I pouted when he said that. Him and his common answer.

xxx

Just like he instructed, I waited for him to finish his practice. I was relieved when no one approached me from where I was sitting.