He's My Mate! Chapter 28

Chapter 28:Not Again.

Mr Garner led me to what I assumed to be a his study room. He opened the door and gestured for me to enter first before shutting it.

I know that I know nothing about him but from what I could see,He was realy pissed. And him saying he wanted to talk to me totally scred the shit out of me,I had no reason to be scared but yet I was.

''How are you?" He asked after closing the door.

Being in the same room as him didn't help my affection for him,especially a small room like an office.

"Uhm...fine." I replied,confused. What exactly does he want to talk about?

I moved as far away from him as I could without hom noticing me to avoid doing something I might just regret.

"So you like my brother huh?" He asked.

Realy? I mean,is that why I was called here,to be interrogated? I looked at him disbelievingly.

He got the message,"I'm just asking that's all."

Maybe it's time I set the record straight.

"I don't think my feelings for your brother is any of your business,so please,say what you called me to say." I spoke trying to sound as polite as I could.

My words seemed to have caught him off-guard.

He was quiet for some time,creating the worst awkward moment I've ever been in.His face was looking down,so I couldn't exactly see his reaction.

When he looked up at me,what I saw tore me apart inside. He was upset and he looked like he was about to .....cry.

I hate myself for being bitchy,but if I wanted to have him out of my life,this was the only way.

"Look,I just wanted you to know that I had nothing to do with the party. I came home to find my parents and some relatives yesterday.Julia had planned this a long time ago without me knowing and I...."

i cut him off,"Why exactly are you telling me this?" his eyes widened a bit.I was tempted to stop but I had to go on,"I mean,I'm just one of your students,we're not friends and I'm pretty sure if you wanted this to be known by your students,you would have announced it in class,then why are you telling me thus. I'm just a stranger to you..."

He opened his mouth to speak but no words came out so he sighed heavily and just stared at me.

"I don't want you thinking that maybe you owe me an explanation because of the stupid mistake we made. It's all forgotten now,so let's just leave it at that. You're getting married in two weeks and I think that's what you should be focusing on." I continued and after I had finished I walked to exit the door,he just looked at me,not at once moving or making any movement. Okay...this was creepy.

As I was about to pull the handle on the door,a hand caught my arm and spun me around.

I was now between Mr Garner and the door and he seemed to be leaning closer and closer.

'No no no,not again! This cannot keep happening,I have to push him away.' I thought to myself as he continued to lean closer an closer,looking at my lips and then my eyes and back.

As he got closrr,his breath started tickling my my face,turing me on instantly.

I know I have to push him away as it was the right thing to do,but my wolf wouldn't allow it.

I finally gave in,giving my wolf the control.Our lips collided,like two strong magnets which could never repel each other.

Why does this keep happening?Oh right...because it's meant to happen. But I have to stop it,this is wrong,this is wrong,this is wrong...but damn it feels right.His lips on mine feels like heaven.

As the kiss turned fiery and more passionate,I found myself straddling him,wrapping my legs tighter around him as I felt his excitement. His grip on me also tightened and he moved me to the top of his study table. All the thoughts of were we were didn't count,my wolf was yearning for him,I was yearning for him and the fact that it was full moon didn't help either. I knew I had to stop but I couldn't. We broke apart for air and I moved my lips to his neck. Kissing and biting him lightly and then....

"What the fuck!" A male voice spoke from behind.

I didn't know waht to do when my eyes met Logan. He was standing at the door wide-eyed,still holding the door handle.

Jonathan turned around when I stopped kissing him.

He moved from between my legs and went around the table,fixing his shirt. My hair was all over my face,he must have untied it during the kiss.

I cleared my throat to speak,but I didn't know what to say. I jumped from the table and just stood there quiet,looking at Logan.

"Uhhm-what's going on?" Logan shifted inside,closing the door behind.

I was about to speak when I felt a slight growl from the back of my throat.

I cleared my throat to speak but I stopped when I felt my eyes changing shape. Fuck,I'm gonna shift,I thought to myself.

My nails started aching a bit and I knew then that if I didn't go,I'd be in deep shit.

Without thinking twice,I immediately left the room and ran out of the house. I ran as fast as I could straight to the forest taking my dress and shoes off on the way.I love new moon.