He's My Mate:Chapter 33 continues

Chapter 33: Goodnight kiss.

"You suck as a comedian." He spoke,chuckling a little.

I looked at him intently,"I'm glad I can make you smile." I said honestly.

He nodded and focused back on the road.

We've been driving for fifteen minutes in a very odd,but comfortable silence. He kept stealing glances at me and when I caught him he looked back at the road,pretending to be focused...it was realy nice,just being with him like that.

I wanted to hold his hand so bad,but I couldn't now,could I?

I decided to just stare at him. And he pretended not to notice even though I knew he did.

I examined his facial features,his jaw line was so perfect I just wanted to cup it with my hand and run my lips over his soft ones. Kiss him like he's never been kissed. His eyes,oh God his eyes...blue like the ocean and very they somehow intrigued me. I could see a faint red colour on his cheeks as his lips started twitching up into a smile.

He was realy heavenly sent...

"You know it won't kill you to just smile..."I said,smiling. Whenever I was around him,I just couldn't help but smile.

He chuckled and shook his head,smiling brightly,but not at once looking at me,I guess maybe he was realy focusing on the road.

We finally arrived at the mall after 20 minutes.

He found a parking space and the car cmae to a halt.

We got out of the car and he waited for me to get to his side before he asked me,"Can I hold your hand?"

Definitely unexpected.

I didn't know what to say,I just looked at him for a moment,so many questions going through my mind.

What if someone saw us? Does this mean that he thinks...ugh fuck it.

I offered him my hand and he took it into his cold one,or was I just too hot.

"You're warm...too warm to be exact." He complimented as we started walking to the cinema.

"You mean hot..."I said.

He laughed a little,"I mean warm. You're kinda funny." he commented.

It felt good making him forget about his dad and just making him laugh like that.

We walked into the cinema hand in hand....two words to describe this,Pure Magic.

We headed to the big screen displaying which movies were showing.

"So what do you want to watch?"

damn,I almost forgot I know nothing about movies. So which one do I pick.

I pretened to think for some time and then pointed at a movie called Rango,and it was an animation.

And I don't like animation.

"Cool,although it doesn't seem like your type of movie..."he said as we walked to the counter to buy tickets,still holding hands.

"Can I get two tickets for Rango please?" Mr Garner spoke to the lady at the counter and she nodded giving him a smile.

He paid for the two tickets and pop corns with two Cokes. He insisted on paying for me and it made me feel kinda special.

He let go of my hand as he picked up the snacks from the counter and he led the way to the room where Rango was showing.

This is gonna be a long night....

The room was half-filled mostly with young girls and a few adults. We sat at the back of the room,next to each other and the movie started.

****

Jonathan

After about twenty minutes Charlene fell asleep on her seat.

She wasn't sitting properly so decided to make her sleep on my lap,stroking her hair gently out of her face. I hope I don't wake her up.

To be honest,I kind of predicted that she wasn't a movie-person but only said she had to go to avoid me and I didn't want her to go,I never want to let go of her.

I was penjoying the movie,although I didn't like animation...I wonder if Charlene does...

She was sleeping peacefully and had a coke can in her hand,which I also took away gently.

She was realy beautiful...her lips were so inviting,I wish I could just kiss them all night.

Ugh..I'm so whipped,and I love it.

As the movie ended I was unsure of whether I should wake her or not,then decide to carry her to my car,bridal style. I don't care what people may say,she was...well...almost mine.

Fortunately I managed to carry her out of the cinema to my car without waking her or maybe she was just a heavy sleeper.

I laid her on the front seat,lowering it so she could lie comfortably.She mumbled a little but I couldn't make out what she was saying.

It was dark already and I knew that her mom would be worried if she was home,so I decided to drive faster,much to my reluctance.I just wanted to be with her.

Before long I was stopping the car in front of her home...I'm going to miss her.

I climbed out of the car and went to her side to wake her.

I shook her gently,but nothing...

I pressed my lips on hers gently and started kissing her. I kissed her cheeks and then went back to her lips. This time she kissed me back,running her tongue over my bottom lip as I nibbled on her upper lip.

The kiss went slowly and softly for some time and then she broke it.

She gave me a smile and got up,"Good night Jonathan." she said and exited my car,heading inside her house.

####

Charlene's pic on the side!