NEW YEAR

The Dreamers Club is the most crowded pub in the city. And today it seems like the whole of Delhi is in the club, everyone is very excited in welcoming the New Year, hoping for a better tomorrow. A new year may not change anything in life, but it always gives hope that something new is going to begin. It gives us a chance of leaving behind our sorrow, hatred, jealousy and ego and enter into a new year with a chance to start fresh.

The crowd starts multiplying as the time passes . The parking area of the Dreamers Pub is completely filled with high end modeled cars of different brands. Just as the time ticks 10, Kalya parks her black Audi in the parking lot. She checks for her reflection in the mirror and frowns, looking at her messed up hair. She quickly pats her hair to place, and puts on some lipstick. She finally smiles at her reflection feeling content with herself. She hops down the car and adjusts her lacy baby pink frock. She looks really cute and hot at a time in her baby pink frock which ends at her mid thighs, her lips, are now coated with pink lipstick, and her long silky hair flows down her waist. Her turquoise eyes add to her beauty.

 Her turquoise eyes add to her beauty

Kalya checks the time and hurries into the pub as she is already late

Kalya checks the time and hurries into the pub as she is already late. She promised her friends that she would welcome the New Year with them. It was after a long time Kalya is going to welcome the New Year with her friends. With all the old memories rushing into her she enters the club. Kalya takes a few steps forward towards the dance floor searching for her friends, drawing a lot of attention towards herself. Ignoring all the attention that she was getting Kalya walks further in, just as she was about to take another step, she is pulled into a bone crushing hug. She was confounded with the sudden action. But regained her composure as she recognized the person, her best friend Aditi. Kalya hugs her back with the same force. They break the hug and smile at each other. Kalya pouts asking Aditi," where is my candy bar huh? " . They both laugh remembering their promise which they have made when they were kids that they would always get each other a candy bar each time they met. Aditi playfully smacks her shoulder saying," You will never change", to which Kalya moves her head from left to right, indicating never. Aditi smiles at her childish behavior and they both walk towards the bar, looking for the everyone else. As they walk towards the bar, they spot their friends at a corner table gossiping about something. Kalya and Aditi move towards them. As they get closer to the table, Kalya signs Aditi to keep calm. She tip toes towards the table where their friends are busy talking. She reaches out to Kushal and she places her hand on his back and slowly moves it towards his neck, as she knew he wouldn't like it, as he does not like girls who are highly interested in seducing men. Just as she thought he rises to his feet angrily and turns towards Kalya. As soon as Kushal faces Kalya, she starts laughing like a maniac. Kushal calms downs seeing Kalya laughing like a baby and hugs her, and it soon became a group hug. After breaking the hug, Kushal smacks a kiss on her forehead. They always shared a brotherly bond. To which the rest of them smile. After settling down, Riyan appreciates Kalya for her little prank and hi-fis her, to which Kushal frowns and Prachi hits Riyan's shoulder, (Prachi is Kushal's girlfriend; they were in a relationship for 2 years)Riyan teases Prachi to which she blushes. They catch up with the stuff from each other's life, as it has been along time. After some chit-chat they head up to the dance floor and dance to some songs, they tease each other and have a fun time. As the time reaches midnight, they move towards the bar, and order some refreshments. They welcome the new year, with group cheers of their drinks, spilling of the liquids from their glasses, and shouts out loud to everyone, wishing them a "Happy New Year".

******************************

Its my first book, so  please let me know about your view's and opinion's about the chapter.

Please do vote and comment. 

Thank you

Nihitha<3<3 :P (im a goof !)