A Meet With The Chathurvedi's

The grandeur of the venue was breathtaking, it's architecture and the designing has captured every guest that attended the party. The location in which the farm house was situated has left everyone in utter surprise. No one would ever wonder what the tall trees were hiding behind it. The starry night and the glowing moon added to the beauty. The Sharma's reached the place and were spell-bound with the beauty of the place. Kalya fell in love with the setting and could not move her eyes away from it. She captured every inch of the mansion mentally taking a note of its architecture and design. She being a designer in the architectural firm, was keen on observing the slightest detail.

The Sharma's reached the entrance followed by Kalya who looked completely lost in the beauty of the house. While the others at the party were lost in the her beauty. Her long hair swaying, her perfectly smoked eyes capturing everyone and her lips which were now painted red attracted every man present there. While the women glared at her with jealousy. Kalya being oblivious to the things happening around her, followed her parents to greet the Chathurvedi's.

They greeted the Chathurvedi couple, Mr. Adarsh Chathurvedi and Mrs. Namritha Chaturvedi. Sanjay introduced his family to the Chathurvedi's. He introduced Kalya to the couple, with pride and happiness visible on his face. Sanjay also told them that she is the chief designer of their architectural firm and she is the one that is handling the Kurana's project. Adarsh was impressed with her and congratulated her. He wished her good luck for the upcoming projects.

Kalya was so mesmerized by the beauty of the place that she could not stop herself from asking about the structure and design of the building. She was continuously blabbering about the beauty of the building and the place it's constructed in. Kalya was interrupted by Namritha saying that she would give her a house tour, so the pair broke off from the group.

Kalya and Namritha moved into the building and Namritha briefed her with details that Kalya wanted to know about. She also informed her that this place was chosen by her son and he had designed it himself. She also told Kalya that he has gifted this house to them for their anniversary, Kalya could see the happiness and love towards her son in her eyes.

Until a few seconds ago Kalya was impressed with the man's skill and talent but now she was captivated by his love towards his parents. Kalya wanted to know more about this person as she felt a strong connection between them. The way he was so skilled at his work and the love he had for his parents has really touched Kalya's heart.

Kalya asked Namritha about the whereabouts of her son to which she replied that he was out of the city for some business meeting and couldn't make it to the party. They continued the tour talking about their personal lives, though it was mostly about Kalya's until they reached the stairs. The wall beside the stairs was fully covered with photographs of a child, who was smiling, playing and even crying in some of them. The boy was so cute that Kalya whispered cute while looking at the boy, which was heard by Namritha.

Namritha was observing Kalya as she watched the portrait of the boy in the photograph. Kalya looked like a child who has been given a chocolate, she was so lost in them that she smiled looking at the boy smiling back at her and made faces when he was sad or crying. There were photos of him playing with his parents then she noticed that the boy's parents were none other than Namritha and Adarsh. Kalya was so embarrassed that she proclaimed their well grown son to be cute and was looking everywhere except at Namritha. To which she smiled and told her that he is their only son Ahan. Ahan Chathurvedi.

They walked back to the backyard where the party is being held; as they reached to the party Kalya was engulfed in a bone crushing hug by Kushal. Kalya chuckled at him and smacked his head. Kushal released her and smiled. Namritha smiled at them and left to receive the other guests."Where is Prachi"asked Kalya,"off spending time with her family"he replied. And with that they started walking to the backyard talking, while Kalya had a feeling that someone was watching her. She stopped walking and looked back to find nothing. Feeling puzzled she continued walking, but the feeling of someone watching her was making her uncomfortable. Kushal observed that Kalya is looking uncomfortable, so he asked if there is some problem. Kalya simply shook her head and smiled faintly. Kalya felt someone stalking her throughout the party but couldn't find out who. She constantly felt a gaze upon her, but couldn't find the source.

Kushal was observing Kalya and he knew that something was bothering her. So he took her away from there to a silent place and asked her about the uneasiness she was facing. He asked her if someone was troubling her or if it was something else. Kalya's thought were messed up. She did not know weather she wanted to confess or not. Why unnecessarily create trouble with her suspicions, she thought. The fumbling gave her away, now she had to tell him.

She told him about her feeling of being followed from the moment they came out of the building; she told him that she could feel someone continuously watching her. As Kalya was talking to Kushal she found someone watching her. She panicked and immediately informed him. As soon as Kushal turned around to look at the place Kalya was pointing at, he found someone moving and then the person disappeared. Both of them hurried and reached the place where the man once stood, they found no one there. Kushal told Kalya to be brave and also told her that he would look into the matter and see that she was safe.

Kalya was feeling restless about the events that have happened at the party. They were in the car heading back home from the party. Kushal told Kalya to be attentive to her surroundings, and he also told her not to inform anything about it to Sanjay as he would get nervous. And as they were not sure if someone was really stalking her or it was just her feeling.

Though Kalya did not want her parents to take stress about her, she really felt that it was not her feeling but something was seriously wrong. Little did she know that it would have been much better if she told her father, as he would have protected her.

************************************

Thank you for all for the support and encouragement 

please do continue to

Vote

Comment and

Share

Nihitha<3<3..