WHAT'S YOUR NAME

I'd like to dedicate this chapter to @satvikbajpai, @VakkalagaddaAsh , @dheerjaSharma and @ashvaldez for the encouragement and support you have given me.

******************************************************************

Kalya never thought that she would fall for someone so badly that she could spend her whole life drowning in her new found addiction, his brown eyes. She never thought that she will find her man in such an unpredictable situation. Her man she thought, the sound of it was enough to get butterflies in her stomach. It was all new to her; she has never felt such feelings for any one. It was like nothing else mattered to her except him. She looked at her man who was so oblivious to Kalya's increasing feelings for him. He was wearing a white shirt that hugged him to his body giving a glimpse of his well-toned body beneath it. It was now covered with the dirt that was in the room that they were locked in and it was torn in here and there revealing that he put a fight before being kidnapped. He even had small cuts over his hands and some bruises on his face. Yet he was the most handsome guy Kalya has ever seen. Though Kalya has seen his picture in the party at the Chathurvedi's there was no match to him in the picture and him in person. But Kalya could sense something different in his eyes. There was something missing in his eyes which he had in the picture.

Kalya was brought back into the present when she heard a bang and looked towards its source to find Ahan throwing the things that are present in the room. Kalya only then noticed that the room was filled with old furniture, used oil cans and other unused stuff. Ahan was throwing everything that was at his reach to calm down his raging anger. He couldn't just sit and wait for someone to come and rescue them. In his anger Ahan punched a glass table that was lying in the corner of the room. Kalya ran towards him and took his hand into hers to look at the damage he had done to. Blood was trickling down his palms. She couldn't see him hurt so Kalya slowly tried pulling out the pieces of glass that were stuck in his palm. He winced as she tried pulling out the pieces; Kalya immediately removed her hand and looked at him. Ahan was already looking at her. Their eyes locked in an intense eye lock. None of them moved nor spoke a word. Their eyes did the talking. Ahan slowly rubbed the back of his fingers over her cheek with his other hand without breaking the eye contact. His touch heated her up making her flush.

Ahan then realized what he was doing and in a swift move removed his hand from Kalya's face. Kalya then continued to remove the glass pieces. Kalya tried to make a conversation with him so that his attention would shift towards answering her and he would feel less pain while removing the pieces from his palm. She asked him, "How long has it been since you were kidnapped." He told her that it has been a day since he was kidnapped. So she asked him the most obvious question how he was kidnapped.

Ahan started narrating her, his story of getting seized. He told her that he did not know when everything has started but, they really have done a lot of research about their day to day life. Ahan told Kalya that it was a week before that he had felt that there were eyes that are following him everywhere he went. But he didn't give it much thought as it was common for him that girls drool over him and are always eager to have a glance at him where ever he went. Kalya laughed at his statement as he was boasting about his own looks. To which Ahan looked at her mesmerized by her laughter, but composed himself and asked her why she was laughing she just nodded her head saying it was nothing all the while controlling her laughter. She gestured him to continue and Ahan again started telling her about how he landed there.

Then he told her that, a lot of things suddenly started getting wrong and his work load started increasing. He got immersed in his work so much that he was incognizant to the things happening around. And to Ahan's distress his PA was on leave due some illness and he was replaced by Rahul literally had no knowledge on planning a schedule and so things further got complicated. Ahan got immersed in correcting things that he gave a least notice to things happening around him and that gave them a chance to trap Ahan. And on the day Ahan got seized he got into his car and started driving and after he drove for about five minutes gas started erupting in the car. The gas made him nauseous and so he stopped his car aside and came out of the car coughing and then he felt some one grabbing him by the shoulder. He shrugged and saw there were a group of about five people surrounding him. And he was losing his consciousness with every passing second.

The men approached him and were dragging him with them. He couldn't let them do that to him. After all he is Ahan Chathurvedi. He couldn't let the evil win, Ahan tried fighting them off but his blurred vision was not helping him. Though his vision was blurred he bought two of the men to ground. And when he was about to tackle the third one down he was hit by another sharp dose of chloroform which instantly made him unconscious and finally when Ahan woke up he was trapped. By the time he completed telling Kalya his story his eyes were filled with rage and anger. His fists were clenched tightly. Ahan was trying very hard to control his anger.

Kalya put her hand on Ahan shoulder and gave it a light press on his shoulder comforting him. Ahan instantly cooled down with Kalya's touch. He sighed and looked at her and he found Kalya lost in deep thought.

Ahan snapped his fingers before her to bring her back, but Kalya was so lost that she did not notice a thing. So Ahan shook her by her shoulder to gain her attention which revived her back from her thoughts. She looked at him and nodded in response. He cleared his throat and with hesitation evident in his eyes he asked her; her name. Kalya chuckled and replied Kalya Sharma, the only heiress of The Sharma Group of Industries. And the head of the architectural firm of the Sharma Group, she introduced herself.

*********************************************

Ahh! finally an update after a long time. So do tell me what do you think about Ahan.

Do you like him already?

What do you think about the pair?

Let me know what you think in the comments section.

Hit the tiny star below to show your love.

Keep Smiling and take care.