Who is it??

It has been three days since the heir's of two prominent people of Delhi, the Sharma's and the Chathurvedi's have been missing. But no information has been updated about the safety of these two rich heir's of the society read the scrolling of the news channel.

The same will be continued until I get what I want to, saying so he laughed loudly. He was joined by a group of other laughters encouraging him to continue doing his deeds.

***********

Kalya was fidgeting with her fingers as she was tensed, she thought she knew something but was not sure if she was right. She wanted to share her views with Ahan but she was afraid. She did not know how he would react, Kalya did not event know if Ahan would even listen to her. He started to completely ignore her. Though he cared about her safety, he stopped talking to her, like the way he used to. Ahan even scolded her twice for being so disturbing all the time.

And from then on, Kalya never spoke a word to him. It has been a day since Kalya stopped talking to him. Kalya was not used to being treated rude. Ahan's behaviour hurt her, but she didn't speak a word. But now she wanted to speak to him. It was very important to speak with him right now. Kalya hesitantly called out for Ahan. He turned towards her and looked at her with so much disgust in his eyes that Kalya closed her eyes to avoid seeing the hatred in his eyes. She slowly gained her courage and spoke out that she wanted to talk to him.

Ahan curtly replied, "I am not interested in listening to your blabbering. I have had enough of it." Kalya felt sad at his words but she didn't show up. She gathered all her strength and told him, "I think I found something about us being captured." She said every thing in one go. And she gulped waiting for Ahan's reaction.

He instantly sat straight giving her his complete attention. She sat before him cross legged and told him what she thought. Kalya started her narration, "My receptionist Shreya has taken a leave all of a sudden which was unusual of her. She never took leave without a prior notice. It was the companies policy that if one wanted a long leave they have to apply for it prior to the day they have applied for a leave. And they should find a replacement in their place for those days. But none has happened in case of Shreya, she was suddenly gone and there was already a lot of commotion happening and we never gave notice to it".

And something similar has happened with you also, Kayla stated. Ahan gave her a nod of understanding and in thoughts he spoke, " My PA was also replaced in the same way as of your receptionist so that they could have complete details about our location and further details about us". Exactly Kayla stated. But what was the need for someone to kidnap us with so much of planning, Kalya huffed in frustration.

Ahan was keenly thinking about something might be linking one to one. Ahan voiced out his thoughts to Kalya as she sulked at the situation they were thrown in. He told her there should have been some connection between us for them to kidnap us together. If there was none they would not have dared to try kidnapping the heir's of two big shot's at a time. Ahan also stated that, " The one who is behind this has planned things out so well so as to divert our attentions so that we do not get alerted by the situations. They know us too well, might have observed us for a long time because they knew that any small commotion around us would alert us immediately. There must be something big behind us being captured".

But what could be common between us, we have never met before, Kalya replied. True but the connection may not just be within us, it might even be related to our families he replied. With this both were lost in thoughts thinking about the connection their families might be having.

Though both of them were constantly in thought they never missed a chance to glance at each other. And whenever their eyes locked, the ground beneath them slipped transporting them to a world which was filled with unknown emotions. Ahan's eyes spoke volumes to Kayla, which he never wanted her to know. She could feel the pain he held and the mixed feelings he had for her. But Ahan portrayed a different him before Kalya. Completely hiding his true self behind the aggressive Ahan that he was showing her.

Kalya sat in a corner occasionally glancing at him. Kalya has never felt this way before. She never longed for someone's attention so much. Though his eyes told her a complete different story, yet his words hurt her. She sat there silently trying to remove her thoughts from him and concentrate on the present issue, that was to find the possible connection between their families.

While Ahan was observing her through the corner of his eyes, it hurt him to hurt her. But he couldn't help it, as she was seeking his attention and was breaking the walls he built around himself. She constantly reminded him of his past. She reminded him of someone he could never forget and no one can replace that persons position in his life. Kalya's innocence yet presence of mind she had were something that is drawing him towards her. A strong urge to protect her rose in him from the moment Ahan saw her lying down unconscious. And her green eyes are not helping him even a bit. Whenever their eyes locked he felt himself drowning in them. She was making it difficult for him with her innocent acts.

Ahan couldn't name the feelings he had for Kalya, something in him was holding him back from drowning in Kalya's eyes. His pain from the past always resurfaced when he looked into Kalya's mesmerising eyes. Than knew he couldn't go back in time and change the things that has happened in the past, he knew he had to move on but he couldn't digest the fact that someone could replace the void that was left in him. Ahan was not ready to let himself drown again in the feelings that has betrayed him once. He did not want to feel the pain all over again if, things didn't turn out well. This constant battle between his heart and mind made him confused. He couldn't voice out them to Kalya. With the thoughts continuously rising in his mind he vent his frustration on Kalya.

*********************************************

Thank you everyone for the support and encouragement.

Hope you like the chapter and enjoy it. Don't forget to share your views.

What do you think about Ahan's growing feelings?? Will he be able to recognise his feeling for her??