Teaming up

Both the Sharma's and the Chaturvedi's have come together to find their children. Kushal, Riyan, Aditi and Prachi also joined them to find out who has stooped so low to get things done.

They collected the list of companies that were going to give the final presentation to the Joshi's  a week from now. They started analyzing their moves with the help of Vinod and Vittal. An officer along with a member of Vittal's team were appointed to track all the chairman's, assistants and manager's of all the companies that are biding for the Mr. Joshi's deal. Their every step, every phone call was monitored.

After two days of extreme hard work, Vinod called everyone to meet at Kalya's office in 30min. Sanjay and Adharsh were extremely worried and tensed to hear what Vinod has to say. They prayed that their children were safe and return back to them at the earliest.

After half an hour everyone gathered around in Kalya's office to discuss their progress. Kushal and Aditi who spying on Sushant Patel told the rest on them that he was clean and they have not found anything suspicious in his track. Riyan, who was incharge of Bhairav Varma also said that they was no lead as he couldn't find anything suspicious in his behaviour nor his track. Whereas Prachi who was after Mr.Kunal Shetty said, " Yesterday when we were waiting at his residence, we saw him leave in his car driving by himself, which he never does. So we followed him and saw him meeting a stranger in a coffee shop and has given him money wrapped in newspaper." Kushal interrupted Prachi to which everyone looked at him and he asked, if she has seen who Mr. Kunal was meeting. To which she nodded in disagreement. She then said, " The man had a hoodie so she couldn't see his face. But Vittal's team has captured some pictures from their meeting she said, putting the pictures she has brought with her on the table.

So we have a suspect here, said Vinod looking at the pictures. Then he asked about Kunal's phone records, which came out to be clean to their bewilderment. They moved on to discuss about Riyan who also had something to say. Riyan told them that while tapping Mr Vikyanth varma's phone, there was one call asking him, rather demanding him for money which they had to receive for the work they have done. When tracking the details of the caller we found that it belonged to a local gangster Rahul, who does cheap and dirty works for people, who do not want to be in the dark but get things done their way. We might have got our guy then said Vittal, while Vinod was still putting things together trying to find some missing piece.

Vinod stood up and put all the discoveries together, he placed them in order, first the pictures of Mr.Kunal Shetty meeting a stranger, then comes Mr.Vikyanth varma with his phone record along with the pictures of Rahul. Vinod still felt something missing, he told Mr.Sharma and Mr. Chathurvedi that he doesn't think either of them are behind it. Everyone looked keen at Vinod trying to grasp his every word. Mr. Sharma said, "What do you mean you don't think its either of them, there are proofs showing that they are up to something." Vinod nodded then said, " Kalya and Ahan were spied for about a month before attacking them, Every move was made with perfection, employee's were replaced with their members with utmost care that no one notices. Everything was so perfectly laid that no one get a doubt. Such master mind would not be so lame to get caught for some petty things like these. "

Mr. Chathurvedi was furious by now, he exploded on Vinod, " So you mean, you put us on this dirty work for no reason at all, we could have utilized our efforts to find some other way to find Ahan he said." Adharsh has lost his cool, he kept telling himself that they will find Ahan, he was not ready to loose his son again. Adharsh broke down weeping, he pleaded Vinod to find his son. His fear of loosing his son is increasing day by day. Adharsh was acting strong before his wife Namritha, but he was breaking down inside. Sanjay was no less, Kalya was his little princess, he was not able to look straight into Smita's eyes and tell her that they still haven't found their daughter. Their home, which was always, lively and full of life, was now bricks and walls with no life in it.