MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Kalya woke up with a shooting pain in her head and sharp light falling in her eyes. She tried opening her eyes but failed due to the pain, after trying to open her eyes for few times and failing over her constant attempts, she sighed in frustration and lay down wondering why she was having so much pain in her head.

She tried remembering the events that had happened the day before. It was Sunday and as usual she has started her day with her jogging and latter has spent some time pampering and playing with cupcake in the garden. Latter she had breakfast with her parents and then she left to meet Aditi and Prachi in the mall. They wanted to spend some alone girls time as it has been a while since they had a heart to heart talk. The three of them had done some shopping, replayed their happiest memories and talked about random things.

Kalya recalled certain things that she has observed during her day out with the girls. She was conscious to her surroundings and her eye caught every single move that was made towards her and every single eye that casted a look towards her. If it wasn't for the circumstances, she is not the type of girl who would care about people's gossips or their actions; she was always oblivious to her surroundings. But today things have changed, she had to be alert and always on guard.

She remembered Vital telling her, to inform him any slightest detail that she thinks was not to have happened. He also told her that they would be following her always and so there was nothing for her worry about. But how would her nerves calm down it isn't just the matter of safety but also her parent's happiness and life. She had to fight for them. Kalya had a great time amongst all the thoughts she was well prepared for this.

While they were leaving the mall, Kalya found a person who was communicating with other person who was at facing him through his eyes, pointing his eyes towards Kalya. Though it is a normal way of communication, that friends use to tell the other when they find something funny, interesting or obnoxious. Kalya found something suspicious. So she watched them through the corner of her eyes for a while, to confirm her thoughts. She found them doing the same eye conversation with other people that were scattered at different locations. She found her answers and soon she texted Vital about the happening.

Vital has also observed those people and has felt that there were planning an attack. So he alerted his team and was prepared for the counter attack. Vital told Kalya to calm down and stay as if she has not noticed a thing and to go to the basement. Vital and Kalya were communicating through texts, so that the gang did not know that Kalya was being guarded.

Vital told Kalya to wait in the basement and prepare herself for the things that are to come. Kalya was frightened to go into the basement; it would be deserted and isolated. Kalya shared the same with Vital and he told her," They would not attack her in a crowded place as they will have the fear of people recognizing them, so they would wait for the opportunity for you to be alone. And so if you stay at the basement it would give them an opportunity to attack and then we can get hold of them." Vital also told her that their team is already at the basement and are waiting for their move.

Kalya prepared herself to face the challenge and walked towards the lift to reach the basement. As Kalya entered the lift she found one of the members from the gang was also in the lift. She soon notified the same to Vital and she also alerted the girls about the things that are yet to come. Prachi composed herself quickly from the shock but Aditi was tensed as she was new to all this and so Kalya had to calm her down so that the gang does not suspect that they are well prepared.

Kalya was determined to finish things off today. She had, had enough of playing this hide and seeks, she could hide no more. She decided to show herself off and let them reach her. It was the only thing she could do, to let the culprit to reach her. This was the only way to reach him. Preparing herself for the move, they reached the basement. Kalya told Prachi and Aditi to leave together as she did not want to put them in trouble. They both looked at her in astonishment, she was asking them to leave her alone when they all knew in what danger she was. Kalya shook her head in a firm nod, insisting them to leave her. Understanding that she has, made her mind and there was no point in arguing with her, both Aditi and Prachi left to get their car after biding Kalya and telling her to be safe.