OUTSIDE THE FOUR WALLS

Dedicated to @DheerajaSharama.

A man was tied up in a chair, his hair disheveled. Blood was oozing out from different parts of his body. One could say that he was miserably beaten up. The man's head was dangling and his hands were shivering due to the pain from the injuries. Two people walked towards the him. The man gulped as he saw the two men. His complete body was shivering.

Both the men came towards the man who was tied up. One of the men shouted, "Vittal are you going to get any information out from him at least today or not." The man shuddered at the tone the person has used. He knew that if he will not let out the information that they wanted, this could be his last day.

Vittal came behind the man and pulled the man back grabbing his hair. The man groaned in pain, while the other person was silent observing everything. Vittal attached a fork like thing to the man's neck.It had two opposed bi-pronged forks attached to a belt. The man moved his head not able to understand what they were doing to him and the movement in his head made the prongs dug into his chin making him yelp in pain.

The other person who was silent till now came towards the man, making himself visible; that was when he realised that the man was Sanjay. On seeing Sanjay the man gulped in fear. Sanjay came dangerously close to the man and with venom dripping in his voice he asked him again, "Where is my daughter". The man choked on his saliva, which led the prongs to pierce the skin on his throat, making him wince in pain.

Vittal pulled the man's head backward by pulling his hair, as the prongs dug into his chest. He shouted in pain as the prongs pierced deeper into his chest. Vittal gripped the man's hair and again questioned him, "Where is Kalya, who asked you to kidnap her." The man pleaded Vittal to leave him. As Vittal grabbed the man's hair tighter. He shouted in pain that was engulfing him from the days of torture that he was put to from the day Kalya has been kidnapped. He nodded his head trying to convey them that he is willing to answer them. Vittal left his head, the man winced as the prongs hurt him again. He gulped in some air before he spoke.

"I was just hired to kidnap her. We were following her from nearly a month, observing her every move. We followed her where ever she went, we gathered every minute detail about her. There is nothing that we do not know about her. We waited for an opportunity to abduct her. But she was never alone, these people always followed her", he said looking at Vittal.

Vittal got confused, they never followed Kalya in such a way that they were noticeable to any one, then how come he knew about us. Vittal questioned the same to the man. He laughed a humourless laugh and replied, " I already told you we know every minute detail about her. You people follow her day and night like her shadow, she may not have observed you people because you were so careful about being noticed. But you know we are humans and we are bound to make mistakes. You replaced you men everyday, except for one." One who is it Vittal asked. The man smiled and said, "You. You always made sure that you visited your men at some point of the day. No matter where they were around the city."

Sanjay glared at Vittal for being careless. If only he could have been more careful, this day wouldn't have come. Vittal hung his head with guilt. Sanjay asked the man to continue. One day Kalya noticed one of our men in the party at the Chathurvedi's. And the next day our plan has failed making Kalya more cautious. From then she was so careful and to our disappointment her friend took care that she was never alone leaving us no chance to reach her.

As if that was not a hinder to our plans, you took things into your hand making it more difficult for us he said looking at Sanjay. Vittal and his team has been more careful with Kalya, no one could reach near her with these people around her. And the day you have caught me, we thought we had a chance to reach her since there were less men to her gaurd. I have never thought that was your loop to catch us. I was caught off guard with your plan and got trapped in it.

But our master was not so lame to fall in your trap, he had other people also set into this. So that even if we failed the other can accomplish the task. He was so keen on getting your daughter. This is not something that has happened over night as I have told you already. You can never reach him he said. Vittal pulled the man's head back making the prongs pierce deeper into the back of his throat, the man yelped in pain. Vittal harshly left his head and asked him tell the name of the person that is behind all this. The man gulped for air and replied, " I told you all I know. I haven't seen him, I used to get his orders from him. He had different ways to reach me when ever he wanted to." Sanjay nodded his head at Vittal and they were leaving the room, the man spoke again warning them, " You can never reach him." Vittal gritted his teeth and looked at Sanjay seeking his permission. To which Sanjay nodded and Vittal in front of the man in a second. Vittal looked furiously at the man grabbed his hair, and told him, we will catch him with venom spilling out of his eyes. And with a snap he tightened the belt that was tied against the mans neck and the prongs from all the sides pierced into the man's throat, spilling blood and in no time he was dead.

Kushal was waiting outside for Mr.Sharma and Vittal, Sanjay came out and nodded in a no to Kushal. Kushal sighed in frustration and punched the near by wall. Kushal always had a brotherly relation with Kayla. He was protective over her and always looked out for her. Kushal felt that it was his fault that he couldn't take care of Kalya like he has promised to himself to take care of her and protect her from any harm. Kushal gritted his teeth and spoke, " Now what, he was the only key we had reach to Kayla but now we lost that hope too."

They all then left to meet Riyan who was trying to gather information from the places she has visited from a month. They were supposed to meet at Kalya's place but now they are headed to Kalya's office since Ryan has called them to meet up there. Riyan has done some background check starting from Kalya's office. To observe and follow a person for such a long time, they definitely need help from the inside. And his instincts were became true when he found something that might become handy.

Riyan called Vinod Chaubey the police officer who was investigating the case of the missing heirs of two big shot families. After about half an hour everybody was gathered in Kalya's office. Riyan then told them that there is some information that might be of some help to us. But nothing is clear its all in bits. And he started placing his points before them.

1. Kayla was being followed from about a month before she was kidnapped.

2. Shreya, Kalys's receptionist has suspiciously taken a leave with out prior information.

3. Mr. Varma who worked as manger responsible for hiring non technical staff has resigned with out prior information just before the day Kalya was kidnapped.

4. There has been a prior attempt to abduct Kalya but any one with a bit of sense could have know that plan of theirs would definitely fail because the victim is aware of the things going on behind her back.

Vinod interrupted Riyan asking him to stop a bit. He asked Riyan if some one else was replace in both the positions of Shreya and Mr. Varma. Kushal replied saying, " Shreya was replaced by Nisha the very next day and Mr. Varma's position is still vacant since they had no time to concentrate on hiring some one while Kalya was missing."

Vinod was thinking something with a frown on his face and he was rubbing his chin an involuntary action that he always does when he is concentrating on something. He then asked Vittal if they checked the spot throughly where there attempt to kidnap Kayla failed. Vittal replied that, "his men were there following Kalya when all of that happened. There were pieces of glass and nails sharp enough to puncture the tiers of any car that passes over them. Kalya was careful enough to not get down the car when her tires got punctured." Kushal then replied that Kalya has called up to him and asked him to pick her up. And he did so. Vittal again replied with a bit of suspicion lingering in his tone, there was only one man waiting in a car that was parked near the spot and he left once he saw Kushal coming that way. They left us no opportunity to capture them since we couldn't get him when Kalya was still there. She din't know about us stalking her then.

Everyone in the room was looking at Vinod for his reply but he simply nodded picked up his mobile called some one and told them the address of Kalya's office and asked them to be there as soon as they can. He looked up at the four men staring at him and all he did is smile at them.

************************************************

Hi everyone, 

I know its been a long time since I updated. but here you go another chapter.

And this time I promise to update faster. 

Have a nice day