An Escape

What, How, When, Will your plan succeed, From how long have you been planning to escape, What will they do if we get caught again. Kalya said all of this in one go with excitement visible in her eyes along with a glint of mischievousness hidden in them. And then suddenly she became sad and said, " I miss home. I miss my mom and dad."

Ahan mentally made a note that he should make this plan of his to succeed at any cost. And make sure Kalya reaches her parents. He wanted her to be happy and most of all safe. Kalya deserves better than this. She must be safe with her family he thought. And he did not miss the glint of mischievousness in Kalya's eyes when he told her that he was planning an escape. So she is naughty and adventurous he though and smiled.

Ahan then told Kayla about his plan and Kayla was excited about it. She told him that she would completely help him in his plan. So both of them were set to execute their plan. After an hour or so Tej came in to the room with food for both of them. Immediately Kalya grabbed the food along with water that Tej has brought. She gulped the whole bottle of water in one go. Both Ahan and Tej looked at her in shock. Kayla looked at both their shocked faces and said she was thirsty and shrugged her shoulders. She also asked Tej to get her more water, as she is feeling very thirsty and felt dehydrated with a small pout.

Tej always felt resemblance of Kayla to his deceased sister whom he loved a lot. So he couldn't say no to her. And which man can say no to a cute pout and puppy dog eyes. Ahan was looking at her with his mouth open. Tej nodded his head and left to get her more water. She then turned towards Ahan and winked at him. His already opened mouth touched the ground and Kalya smirked at his reaction. Feeling content about playing her part well she sat down chewing on the food that Tej has brought.

Ahan composed himself but something tugged his heart looking at Kalya pouting and looking cute. He rushed towards Kalya and asked her a bit frustrated, what was that act you played a few minutes ago he asked her. She just shrugged and said, " It was a part of the plan right. You asked me to do something and get more water. That is what I did." By now Ahan was furious I asked you to get water not flirt with him, and what the hell were those expression he asked her. Now Kalya was looking at him with her mouth open, is the great Ahan Chathurvedi jealous wow this is a progress she thought. Kayla wanted to tease him more and so she said, " What if I flirted with him, I can flirt with whom ever I wish to." This irked Ahan more but he couldn't say anything. He angrily grabbed his part of the food and started chewing it angrily.

Kalya smiled looking at him sulking. Just then Tej entered with a can of water and fixed it in the room. Placing the can he smiled at Kayla and asked her teasingly, is this quantity of water enough. To which Kayla giggled and nodded at him. Ahan was glaring at both of them. Kalya saw him glaring at Tej. He then left from there locking the door. Though he cares for Kalya like his sister he couldn't help them in running away because he cannot disobey his master. Kalya always reminded Tej of his little sister that he has lost due to his work. He can't risk it again by letting Kalya free.

Kalya turned towards Ahan and smirked at her victory. To which he just shook his head. They both sat and completed their food in silence. Once they were done eating they put their plan into action by setting up the things that were required to execute their plan. Once everything was done. They gave each other a hi-five and smiled. Now it was the time to execute their plan.

Kalya kicked the can of water that Tej has placed in the room, making the water to flow on the ground. Since there was no room for the water to flow out of that room, it got stagnated in the place forming a small pool. Ahan made sure that the water does not spread over the whole room but placing sacks of sand that were laying in the room. Once both of them were happy with their first step in their plan, Kalya and Ahan moved away from the water to a dry place just behind the door and Kalya started shouting very loudly in a panic stricken voice.