Floating

Eliza's POV

It had been a month since we began dating and my father approved, but ever since then Alex had never been to my house because Peggy likes to break into my room any second of the day.  Except for when she's at school of course.  She knew about Alex, and loved to bug about me about it.  As I went downstairs Peggy had just got home.

"ELIZIE GOT A A A BOYFRIAND, ELIZIE GOT A BOYFRIAND, ELIZIE GOT A BOYFRIAND." She yells as she enters in the door and I see Alex right behind her.  I smiled and hugged her. 

"You're 15 and still act like a 7 year old." I say as I look at the both of them.  "How much homework?"

"2 hours, minimum." She answered in a sad voice.

"Go finish it." I express her to go to her room and I walk outside to Alexander.  He took my hands and looked into my eyes like he had something to tell me which made him uneasy.

"Eliza, all I have's my honour, a tolerance for pain, a couple of collage credits and my top notch brain.  My father left when I was 10, debt-written.  My mother died when I was 12, bed-ridden.  But, as long as I'm alive I swear to God I'll always make you happy." He said glaring into my eyes leaving me speechless.

"I'll always be happy as long as I'm with you." I say lighting up and he holds me close.

"I lov-" He was about to say as Peggy busts out the door.

"ELIZIE AND ALEXANDER SITTING IN A TREE, K I S S I N G, FIRST COMES LOVE, THEN COMES MARRIAGE, THEN COMES ELIZIE WITH A BABY CARRIAGE!" She sings outside so everyone can here.

"My good Lord." I say once again. "My siblings are the worst sometimes." I see Angelica come out the door and Alex still has his arm around me.

"All I hear is that song we used to sing about two random people in kindergarten.  What's happening...?" She examined the situation then turned to me and Alex. "Oh my Lord, Peggy.  Go inside and do your homework."

"Why don't you have to do yours?!" She asks Angelica which has an obvious answer.

"Because I finished school, and I'm starting University next year." She answers with a serious look then picks Peggy up and drags her inside. "I'll leave you to it!" She says once again and closes the door.

"Peggy completed ruined the mood." I say with a giggle.  Alex smiled.

"Heh, it's okay." He responds laughing. "I've got to meet John for a coffee, I'll see you tonight." 

"Okay!" He kisses me then I head inside. 'Tonight?' I think, I start getting really excited.

Alexander's POV

Tonight, I had plans to surprise.  I met with John for a coffee at Starbucks, I started talking to him a bit about Eliza.  And he was pretty happy for me.

"You got approved by the richest man in town!  That's an achievement!" John said in a yell express but a regular voice.

"I honestly thought that I wouldn't be, because of the amount of money I have myself." I respond.

"Don't sweat Buddy, he couldn't of been that cruel, because you got appro-" John's cut off as he sees someone enter the building.  He leaned over to me. "It's Angelica Schuyler, and John Church holding hands!" He whispers trying to be non conscious, but everyone notices.  I open my jaw as I get a text.

Eliza 💁👠🎀💖❤️💖: "My sister just kept a boyfriend a secret from me for 4 months, and all I get is a text message?!? 😯 "

Me: "4 months?  I just saw her and John enter Starbucks."

Eliza 💁👠🎀💖❤️💖: "It's John?!  I didn't get that far into texting, how do you know it's him?"

 Me: "Laurens just told me. 😯 "

Eliza 💁👠🎀💖❤️💖: "OMG!  Now Peggy can bother her about having a boyfriend!  We're free!" 

Me: "Lmao! 😙 "

Eliza 💁👠🎀💖❤️💖: " 😙, but seriously, I can't believe she kept this from me.  Dad doesn't even know yet!"

Me: "Is she scared he won't approve?"

Eliza 💁👠🎀💖❤️💖: "Possibly, oh God.  Peggy's coming to my room.  I'll text you soon."

Me: "💝 "

Eliza 💁👠🎀💖❤️💖: "💝 "

Eliza's POV

I tuck my phone away as Peggy knocks on the door and I open it.  

"Angie just texted me!  She's had a boyfriend for 4 months?!" Peggy yells in excitement.

"Shhhh!  Dad's downstairs!" 

"Oops, sorry, Sis." She says in an apologetic voice. "But I seriously can't believe this!"

"Me neither!" I say in a low tone voice.

"NOW I CAN SING THE KINDERGARTEN SONG FOR HER!  OMG." Peggy yells once again.

"Shhhhh!" 

"Oops." She hoped back to her room.  And about 30 minutes pass of me just being on my phone and hearing Peggy dance around her room, but over all the noise I hear the door open.  I run downstairs and see Angelica and run up to her, grab her hand, and bring her to Peggy's room.

"WE'RE HAVING A CONVERSATION!" Yells Peggy.

"YA!  HAHA!" I try yelling in a kiddy voice, Angelica sees through it. 

"Elizie, c'mere." I start following Angelica to my room. "Your bed isn't made."

"And?" I say laughing.

"You have Alex over tonight, your bed's not made?  He's going to leave you sister!" Angelica laughs and points to my  bed.

"You heard our conversation?!?" I ask, how could she hear it?  We were outside!

"I heard everything!" She answers with a wink. "Seriously, go make your bed.  Your room looks disgusting."

"Fine..!  Wait.." I start walking to her room and I open the door before she pulls me away. "YOUR BED ISN'T MADE EITHER!" I scream.  I walk back grinning. "GO MAKE YOUR BED, ANGIE!"

"Fine!" She responds.  I look down at my phone and I have two text messages from Alex.

Alex 🤵🏆💖❤️💖: "You home right now?"

Me: "Mhm, why?"

Alex 🤵🏆💖❤️💖: "Is your room on the second floor with the - There's three balconies. 😆 "

Me: "I know!  You're outside?"

 Alex 🤵🏆💖❤️💖: "Mhm 😉 "

Me: "So, my balcony is the 'fire exit' one.  Hence, it's the only one with stairs, just hope over the gate and I'll open my door." 

Alex 🤵🏆💖❤️💖: "Okay."

I lock my door, because.. Peggy could come in at any moment.  I hear a knock and I go start over the the balcony door and open it.  I sit on my bed and he comes to sit beside me.  

"Surprise!" He says in a whisper.  I look at him and smile while we kiss for a little bit.

"I don't think my dad would care if you spent a little more time than your visit." I say as he pulls me close and we start making out.