Sleep-Over

Eliza's POV

I always enjoyed having my sister's over.  I grabbed some beer from the fridge for Angelica and I and we started drinking, I poured some into a glass for Peggy to taste.  We were laughing hysterically and I got their blow up mattress from the car.  I set them up in the living room and I lay down on Peggy's with her.  She had a Mhawn Sendas blanket.  I patted her on the head and went back to my room to sleep.  30 minutes later I hear the door open and shut, I hear my bedroom door open and shut as well.  I feel Alex's warmth lay down beside me and I turn over.

"How was your day?"

"Stressful, I contemplated buying a stress ball for days like these.  I pretty much procrastinated the whole day." He says and I look into his eyes.

"Why do you need to buy one, you already have two perfect good ones." I say grasping his hand.

"What do you mean?  Where?" He asks in an excited voice.  I bring his hand up to my breast.

"Here." I say smiling, and he smiles back.

"How could I forget?" He smiles bigger and I lay on top of him.  I give him a peak on the lips, he massages my breast releasing stress and holds me. 

A few minutes go by and I hear a whispering voice and open my eyes.

"I need some Advil-" Angelica stops talking. "Why is there a hand inside my sister's shirt?  It's moving!" 

"Like you haven't done it before." I say pointing to the Advil. "Right there."

"True.  Thanks, Sis." Angelica walks out laughing.  I pull the covers up and lie close to Alex.  He brings down the opening of my shirt and starts sucking on my nipple.  We fall asleep, his head in my shirt.  I wake up my sister's already talking to Alex as I walk out to the couch.  I sit near Alex and talk with my sisters until they leave.  Before Alex went to work.

Three weeks later I woke up with the sudden urge to barf, I raced to the bathroom and threw up as Alex heard me and hurried in.  I grabbed a pregnancy test and peed into it, hoping.  I hugged Alex looking at it.  When only one line appeared I lost hope, then I saw another line start forming and I gasped looking Alex in the eyes and kissed him.  He looked at me and I held the test up.

Alexander's POV

I took the test and looked down at Eliza's stomach and felt it.  I hugged Eliza.

"We're having a kid!" I said brushing hair off her face.

"I'm pregnant!" Eliza said her eyes lit up.  I kissed her again and brought her to the couch.  I was lucky I had a day off.  I kept feeling her stomach unable to believe what was happening.  I texted Angelica, Peggy and John.  

Angelica 😇: "WHAT?!"

Peggy 🤣: "REALLY?!"

Me: "Mhm!"

Angelica 😇: "HOW LONG?" 

Me: "3 weeks!"

Peggy 🤣: "THAT'S HOW LONG YOU GUYS WERE MARRIED!"

Me: "Exactly." 

Angelica 😇: "OMG!" 

Peggy 🤣: "OMG!"

Me: "I'll give the phone to Eliza so you guys can talk to her."

Angelica 😇: "NO DON'T TEXT, CALL!"

Me: "Alright."

I dial Angelica's number into my phone and put it on speaker.

"I'M HAVING A NIECE OR NEPHEW?!" Angelica yells into the phone and John Church is in the background.

"Mhm!" Eliza says and I can tell she's still feeling sick.

"OH MY LORD!" Angelica yells again.

"I guess the hickeys paid off." I put my arm around Eliza and I hear Angelica laugh.

"I guess so!" Angelica says as I leave the room for a bit to write.  I feel Eliza's warm arms wrap around my shoulders.

Four months later I come home from work and Eliza is making dinner, I go behind her and give her a lose hug.  I kiss her belly and then kiss her, our eyes into each others.