The Purest Women

Eliza's POV

I was preparing food for Philip to eat when I heard a knock on the door, I opened it and I saw Angelica with a baby front pack.

"I'm kidnapping  my Nephew for the day, so Mommy and Daddy can have some alone time." Angelica said rushing in.  I laugh and look at Alex.  I put Philip's snack in a zip lock bag and I trust Angelica because she babysat Philip before.  Her and John had married a couple months back, I had been her Maid of Honour with my pregnant flower gal dress.  Alex and I hugged Philip.

"Bai, Mommy and Daddy!" He said in his cute baby voice with his shimmering black eyes.

"Bye, baby!" I said smiling.

"We'll see you when you get back!" Alex called out to him as Angelica puts him in his car seat and they drive off.  I look at Alex.

"So, it's been a lot longer than four to six weeks." I whisper in our empty house, I run my fingers down his chest.

"I know.." Alex started holding me. "Y'know, if we had any daughters.  I want to name them after you, Angelica, and Peggy.  You're the purest women I know." I smiled.

"The Hamilton Sisters.  Oh my gosh, when they get boyfriends." I put my head into his chest.

"I'll have to approve of them." He laughs a bit rubbing my arm.  I kiss him and we stare into each other's eyes again.  He kisses me and we make out a bit.  I start coming to the realisation that. 'It's been almost 16 months.'  We start to walk towards our bedroom and my both lay down, Alex on top of me, staring into each other's eyes.  I started playing with his hair.

"Remember in my old bedroom, when my dad was home?" I wrap my arms around him.

"He was trying to sleep, but we were loud." He whispers into my ear.

"What if our children do that..?" I say still twirling his hair.

"Well, then it's payback from Philip." He laughs.

"Probably." I start kissing him and he slips off my gown, so I take off his shirt.

"Even though we weren't having sex and just making out on my bed we were sooo loud." I say laughing.  He tucks my hair behind my ear and kisses me again.  He unhooks my bra.

"Natural, or Epidural." He asks, knowing we both wanted another child.

"I might try Epidural this time, compare and then probably choose my favourite for the rest." I respond as I pull him in for another kiss.  He pulls off my panties and his pants.  

"Angelica." I say under my breath.

"Eliza." Alex whispers back as he takes off his boxers.

"Do you think they'd get along, or they'd fight?"

"Probably get along.  But the future can only tell." Alex says still on top of me.

"I'm 21, and you're 23 and we're already parents." I whimper as he inserts his penis into me, and starts thrusting, slowly.  Our lips touch as he still slowly thrusts.  He ejaculates inside and I release a moan.  He holds my legs up and goes a little bit faster because I'm still tender from giving birth.  He ejaculates again, we kept going for another twenty minutes and he fell beside me.  Both of us out of breath.  I get up, grab a towel off the wall and put on my undergarments.  Nearing 6:00 I heard a knock on the door and I saw Angelica and Philip.

"Mommy!" Philip yells as I squat down to hug him.

"How was your day, sweetheart?" I ask dotting his nose.

"It was good!  I got chocolate!" He says putting his hands on his cheeks.

"Auntie Angie gave you chocolate?!" Alex repeats looking at Angelica.

"Yeah!  A whole bar!" He yells in excitement. 

"Well, we have a hyper boy on our hands, don't we?" I say laughing.  Alex picks him up, brings him inside and undoes his coat. 

"Alexander, I was wondering if I could steal your wife quickly to go shopping." Angelica peaks in and asks.

"Sure, but be home soon.  We need to get Philip to bed." Alex says playing with Philip in the living room.

"We'll be back before you know we're gone!" I say as Angelica drags me to her car.

"So, I want to take you bed shopping for Philip because you need the crib soon." Angelica says in a cutesy voice. 

"What do you mean?" I laugh.

"Something happened, I know you like my own mind." 

"Okay, fine." We both laugh.

"EKAI!!" Angelica yells as we arrive.

"EKAI!!!!!" I yell as she drags me into the store while John parks.  We head straight for the toddler section.  We look over the beds as I find a blue race car one.  

"He likes race cars." Angelica says.

"He likes race cars." I repeat.

"You got," She checks the price tag. "Around, $600 to spend?"

"Holy gosh, probably.  Alexander got promoted." 

"How much per hour." Angelica asks.

"It's law, so probably around $62 per hour." I answer.

"You have enough get it!" She says.  John Church comes to put it on the trolley and he also gets a crib, I stare at it.

"Whaa--" I say in confusion and then come to the realisation. "WHAT!  YOU'RE PREGNANT?!" 

"I'm full of surprises!"  She holds out her arms and I hug her.

"OMG!  I NEED PEGGY TO RUSH IN NOW-" I'm cut off as I see Peggy run in.

"WHAT, YOU'RE PREGNANT!?!  I'M SHOPPING WITH DAD FOR A NEW DESK." Peggy yells.

"HOLY GOSH!  GOOD TIMING!" I yell as we both hug Angie.  We go back to the car and hurry home, John Church helps me carry in the bed and then him and Angelica leave.

"$600" I say laying on the couch exhausted, and Philip lies beside me.

"Respectable." Alexander sits next to us.

"Philip, do you like your race car bed?" I point to the box in the main entrance.

"Race car?" He says curiously as he walks over to it.

"Race car! Vroom, vroom!" Alex sits near Philip.

"I want to sleep in it!" Philip yells throwing his hands up.

"I'll set it up tomorrow.  Mommy and Daddy are tired right now, okay?" Alex says looking into his eyes.

"Okay, Daddy!" Philip waddles over to me and I pick him up.

"Let's get you to bed," I walk over to his crib and put him down.  I read him a story and meet Alexander again.

"I'm going to set some of this up, and we can finish it tomorrow before I go to work." He says standing and opening the box.  He starts screwing things together as I sit on the couch waiting for him, I hand him his tools and eventually we made our way to bed.