Wiser

Eliza's POV

All the kids were getting older the new addition to the house, Philip had been born.  Angelica had been dating Thomas and wanted approval.  And Philip was still dating Theodosia.  One night I put the children to bed and waited in bed for Alexander's shift to finally end.  While waiting I heard a knock on the door, I knew it wasn't Alexander so I answer it.  I saw a dark haired tall boy in front of me.

"Is Angelica here?" He asked nervously.

"She's upstairs, you must be Thomas?" I questioned welcoming him inside.

"Yes, am I able to see her?" He nervously took off his shoes.

"Go ahead." I answered automatically and he shimmied up the stairs.  I went back to bed and waited for Alex again.  I heard mumbling coming from upstairs as Alex opened the door.  He came into the room and turned the lights on.

"No! Not the lights!" I said groaning.

"Oh, sorry, El." He responded turning the off and laying beside me.  He tried to kiss me but I held him back for a second.

"Just wait." I grinned a bit pointing up.  "You remember that conversation we had in bed when Phil was at Angelica's house?" 

"Mhm." He said throwing his arms around me.

"That little sperm turned into a 19 year old girl.  Who's upstairs with her boyfriend just like we talked about." I giggled.

"Oh god.  When did he get here?" Alex said as our noses touch and I giggled again.

"Right before you got home." I responded place two fingers onto his chest.

"You thi-" Alex got cut off as we looked up.

"She's so loud!" I said laughing.

"Deja vu, except inside of us making out with Philip Schuyler downstairs.  It's our daughter making out and we're down here." He place a hand on my thigh and rubbed up and down.

"Thanks for the info, captain obvious." I giggled again looking up. "They're going to break the bed."

"What about us?" Slipped out of Alex's mouth as I looked back at him.

"With our experience we'll probably be louder.  They're still learning." I grabbed Alexander by his tie and kissed him.  I looked into his shining eyes and he leaned in closer.  We started making out quietly still hearing our daughter upstairs. "We should play a trick on Angelica." 

"What kind?"

"We should make cookies, bring them up to all the kids, and make sure they hear our voices and then enter their room.  And see if they stopped to hide what they've been doing." I smiled.

"So that means I can't unbutton your shirt yet?" Alex said in a puppy dog face.

"Not yet." I kissed him one more time before we got up.  We went to the oven to make the cookies. "Chocolate, Vanilla, or Sugar Cookies?" I asked as Alex looked through them.

"Sugar Cookies." Alex said as he handed me the box.

"Why, because on our wedding we had sugar cookies?" I laughed still thinking about our plan.

"Yep." Alex responded as I started to mix the batter.  He put his arms around me as he looked over my shoulder. "Only give them to the older ones, the younglings are still sleeping."

"Alright," In 20 minutes the cookies were finished and we brought them upstairs to the kids.  Most of them were still playing video games and the ones who were sleeping we left alone.  Just before we got to Angelica's room we entered Philip's and saw him and Theodosia on the balcony.  I made Alex come with me so he'd have to face his little fear. I greeted them and had Alex give them the cookies as we went back to Angelica's room.  As we were just about to open the door we heard them stop and mumbling as if they knew we were there.  We went in and I saw Angelica there with no Thomas to be seen.  I offered her a cookie and left to go downstairs. 

"She knew." I laughed as Alex and I sat on the couch and ate the rest of the sugar cookies.  I lay down and Alex climbed onto me.  He pressed his lips against mine as he started to unbutton my shirt. "The kids could come down at any minute."

"Then let's go somewhere else." Alex whisper as he picked me up and carried me to his office.  He placed me on the portable bed and joined me on it. "You left me stranded in here for three years.  Now you get to experience it." 

"It's not very comfortable." I whispered as Alex brought his mouth closer to mine.

"I can fix that." He started to kiss me once again and unbutton my shirt all the way. 

Alexander's POV

I moved my hand up and down her thigh as we kissed.  She unbuttoned mine as our nose's touched.  I held Eliza close to me.

"Put on a condom." Eliza said in a demanding tone.  She started to take my pants and boxers off and put a condom on me.  She threw her leg around me and started to ride.  Slowly coming closer and closer until our eyes met. 

"Let's talk about our first time, Peggy's songs, when we met, the simple stuff." I said kissing her.

"Our first time was pretty awkward compared to now." Eliza said putting a hand on my check.

"Heh." I smiled looking into her eyes as she still slowly rode me. "I grabbed a condom from our studio apartment drawer.  Right after we got engaged."

"You held me close and slowly went into me making sure I was fine with it." Eliza noted as she slowly went back up. 

"There's one huge difference though." I added.

"What?" Eliza smiled as she went quicker.

"Well, right now I'm 48 and your 46.  And back then, we were 19 and 17." I laughed a bit as Eliza went faster. 

"True.  We're old folks with 8 children." 

"Age is just a number." I said as she came closer to me again keeping her speed.

"Stop running." She laughed.