A Bigger House

Alexander's POV

We had been engaged for a year, dating for one and we were finally ready.  Today was the day, John was my Best Man, and Angelica was the Maid of Honour.  Peggy and Hercules were flower girls and Lafayette just jumped off a table and played piano.  We both had our parties and we were driven in separate cars, as soon as I got there I was placed at the alter waiting in my black suit and tie.  I heard the wedding music begin to play, I look down the aisle and I see John and Angelica walking together then they spilt to the sides.  I see Peggy and Hercules come up and put flowers everywhere.  I see gorgeous Eliza come down the aisle accompanied by her father.  She stands in front of me and I take her hands, the Priest says his speech.  I start to say my vows. 

" Do you, Alexander, take , Elizabeth, to be your wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do you part?" The Priest asks.

"I do." I say with a smile across my face.

" Do you, Elizabeth, take , Alexander, to be you wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do you part?" The Priest repeats this time for Eliza

"I do." She answers and holds my hands.  We start to put the rings on each other's hands.

"You may now kiss the bride." The Priest returns to his alter.  I hold Eliza and kiss her.  We separate and wait for the guests to walk down the middle and we follow.  I put my arm around her waist as we start talking to her sisters.  John, Herc, and Laf start to pull me away.

"I'll see you guys soon!" I say while John starts talking.  We go to the back party room and John starts talking in his drunk  voice.

"I may not live to see our glory!" John says in a loud voice and holds up a glass. "But, I've seen wonders great and small!" He says again. "And, if the Tom Cat can get married!"

"If Alexander can get married!" Herc and Laf say laughing while I stand.

"THERE'S HOPE FOR OUR ASS AFTER ALL!" John yells.

"Raise a glass to freedom!" Laf said and I held up my glass.

"Something you will never see again!" John and Herc say as all our glass collide.  I just then see Aaron Burr walk in.

"Well, if it isn't Aaron Burr!" 

"I see the whole gang is here!" Burr walks over to us.

"You are the worst, Burr!" Laf yells in a drunk voice.

"Ignore them, Congrats to you COO, I wish I had your job instead of man in second row." I say.

"No you don't." Burr spits out.

"Yes, I do!" 

"Well I heard, you got a special someone on the side, Burr." Laurens puts his arm around Burr. "What you trying to hide, Burr?"

"I should leave," Burr says.

"No these guys should leave!" I yell backing them away from Burr. "It's alright, Burr.  I wish you brought this girl with you tonight, Burr."

"You're very kind but I'm afraid it's forbidden." Burr says.

"What do you mean?" 

"She's married." Burr spits out again, "She's married to a German Lawyer."

"Oh shit," I spill some of my vodka.

"Congrats again, Alexander.  Smile more, I'll see you tomorrow in the office." Burr shakes my hand.

"I'll see you in the office." I shake his back.

I go back to Eliza just in time for the cake.  I go beside her and hold her hand as we cut through the cake together.  We get the first piece and sit down at a table with her sisters.  We shared a slice and she took some frosting and put it on our noses.  The frosting matched her dress, it was gorgeous, a beautiful white strapless with a flowy bottom.  I  take a fork to get some cake and feed Eliza and myself.  I had been packing up my stuff in my apartment and today the moving truck came around and brought it to the new house, unpacked it even though most of the furniture was already there.  Philip Schuyler had bought us a new house because he didn't us to stay in a studio apartment anymore.  I put my arm around Eliza's waist and made my way towards our limo, we drove off the new house.  As we got there my eyes lit up and we walked inside, we toured and sat down on the couch and started watching Netflix. 

//Warning// Sexual  

 I lay beside my arms around her and kissed her neck.  She turns over and we started making out we got up and started to walk to our bedroom, on the way she threw off my suit and I unzipped her dress, I slipped off her undergarments and my pants.  She opened the bedroom door, and we got onto the bed.  I placed two fingers on her clit and started rubbing.

Eliza's POV

I started moaning as he rubbed.  After, I jumped to kiss him.  I reached for his member and rubbed very fast.  We sat on the bed and I started to mount his member and move up and down, we fall onto each other again this time at the head of the bed.  He started thrusting into my and I moaned again, he ejaculated into my opening.  He starts to kiss me again while still thrusting.  He started kissing my stomach and eventually, we started kissing again, his member out.  We made out for a while and I fell asleep in his arms.  

I woke up to Alex's soft touch putting a robe around me, I fluttered open my eyes and he hugged me.  I heard a phone ring and Alex handed me mine, I looked at it as I see Angelica texted me.

Angelica 😇: "How was the first night in your new house?!" 

Me: "Good."

Angelica 😇: "Wanna have a sleepover tonight?!  I want to see what it's like."

 Me: "Sure!"

I look up, "Angie wants to a sleepover tonight."

Angelica 😇: "And Peggy!" 

"And Peggy," I say in a tired lone tone voice.

"Sure.  I've got to go to work, big meeting.  Angelica will be here when I get home?" He asks.

"Probably." 

"Rest up," He dots me nose, "Just because their coming over doesn't mean I can't kiss you, right?" He says in a puppy dog tone.

"You can slobber all over my face." I state in a joking tone.

"I'll do that." He smiles and starts to get dressed.  He leaves the house and I get up to make breakfast for my sisters and I hear them knock on the door.  I answer it.

"You're naked under that aren't you?" Angelica asks.

"Mhm." I utter tired.

"You had sex last night didn't you?" Angelica asks once more.

"Mhm." I lead them over to the table and serve them breakfast.  The kitchen was amazing, I had already gotten the feel of it.