Help

Alexander's POV

Ever since Peggy had gone to the hospital I visited her everyday, Eliza had volunteered to sleep over so I would bring them both breakfast.  I would stay over for a little bit, talk to them and make my way home.  I could see by Eliza's eyes this affected her a lot.  I had dropped off by a breakfast place with John one day and ordered something for the girls, I made my way to the hospital and I've hated hospitals since I was 12.  No reasons I should've said that but, there's so many things that are bad that happen to me there.  My mother died there, the foolish boy screamed like a bitch there.  And another reason is just about to happen.  As I made my way there I heard a familiar voice.  This time I heard it say 'Take off your clothes!' screaming like bloody murder.  The plan was to give breakfast to Eliza and Peggy, then find the source to call security.  But, I found him earlier then I expected I looked in the window to intensive care and he had Eliza cornered.  No one saw me.  

"LEAVE HER ALONE!" Peggy yelped, helpless. 

"TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES, BITCH!" Stephan screamed bloody murder at Eliza.  I saw him welding a weapon. 'Is that a fucking knife?' I already saw a blood stain on it.

"PUT IT DOWN STEPHAN!" Peggy cried again.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" Eliza yelled at him.  I put down the groceries and tip toed behind the curtain. 'If I ran out he'd see me..' I thought. 'He'd turn around and point it at me.  Then, Eliza..' Oh God, I couldn't think.

"SHUT UP YOU BITCH!" Stephan kept screaming at Eliza.  I ran behind him and had him in a head lock.  Eliza had been sitting crying and looked up at me.

"Brat, I want you to leave this fucking city.  Get a job, do shit with your life." I yelled into his ear and I grabbed the knife.  I knew Eliza hated it when I cursed, but I couldn't bare it any longer.  I kicked Stephan out on his ass and locked the door.  I ran up to Eliza and hugged her, she cried into my arms.  I noticed Peggy was off her life support, that was good.  She was getting better, which always made the family happy.  

"I can't believe the stupid, bitch." Peggy muttered.  Eliza instantly looked up.

"I don't like it when either of you curse.  But Alex is older than you are now, and so am I.  And as your sister, watch your profanity!" Eliza and Peggy laugh still sad.  I join in trying to brightened their spirit.  Eliza did her cute dot of the nose thing to both of us and the Doctor entered so I helped Eliza up.

"Peggy Schuyler..  I've seen you've had a rough time and here's a pass to go outside for a day.  Visit home, visit someone, shopping, dinner.  Whatever you'd like, but your family has to stay with you." He said in a cheerful tone, unlike the nurse I have to see everyday.  I took it and slipped it in my wallet, I gave both of them breakfast.

"So, Peggy.  It's your special day, where do you wanna go?" I ask Peggy, I see the expression on her face, she probably thought we wouldn't trust her outside for a while.

"Can we go to 'The Keg'?!  It's my favourite restaurant." She question.

"Sure!  Let's go!" Eliza jumps up and helps Peggy out of bed.

Eliza's POV

I got Peggy a wheel chair from the nurse and wheeled her down the hall, I asked Alex to invite Angie with us so we could eat as a family.  I strapped my sister in and we travelled down.

A couple weeks later Peggy was released from the hospital, and I got a cab to bring us both home.  As we arrived in the door I helped her unpack back into her room which had been cleaned by Angie.  We both raced downstairs and I jumped over to Alex sitting on the couch and kissed him.  John Church and Angelica were also there.  Alex wrapped his arms around me like he never wanted to let go.  We started having a conversation, and just by the hospital talks me and Peggy had, she had been her happy go lucky self again.

"So, guys.." Peggy said as she turned the corner to the living room. "I didn't attempt suicide.." She said her voice trailing off.  Angelica ran up to her.

"What happened then?!" Angelica asked in a worrisome tone.

"Stephan had been... Very rude, so I invited him over and told him I wanted to talk.  When he got here I told him I wanted to break up and he went downstairs.  I began to do my homework again and he came upstairs and stabbed me.." Peggy started to cry, so me, Alex, Angelica, and John hugged her.  I saw Alex's gorgeous eyes and they filled with fire.  I hugged him as we got into his car and drove home.