Boy Division

Way out nowhere,

Take me out there.

Far away, and save me from my self-destruction,

Hopeless for ya,

Sing a song for California!

; ; ;

Frank's POV

This is the life.

Sitting on the couch across the country from your parents, in your pajama pants, eating packaged ramen. Right? Sorta.

I'm Frank, and I moved away from my hometown in New Jersey to Los Angeles to pursue my own life. No, I haven't found any success. I work at a music store downtown, and that barely pays just enough to survive. But, it's better than being financially stable in a place you hate.

The truth is, Frank had some problems in his past. His father left when he was born, and he was bullied in school for many reasons. His height, his music taste, his guitar, his hair, his clothes, and his sexuality. He thought he was safely in the closet, but apparently someone opened it to get some clothes. 

But, the worst part was when his mom found out. And, after I moved out and graduated, I moved here. Now I'm a loser in a huge city with one friend, and that was Ray from the music store. Ray was that one person you could talk to, and know that he wouldn't judge you. "You may say some stupid shit, but I've said worse" he'd say.

It's currently 3 am, so calling Ray is out of the question. But I don't want to sit here like a bitch on my couch, so I decided that I was going to go for a walk in the cold, early-morning air. 

Sorry that this is so short, but it would be too long if I extended it