Drowning Lessons

(Last chapter was being wierd but I reuploaded it, and it problably didn't give a notification)

I never thought it'd be this way

Just me and you, we're here alone

And if you stay, all I'm asking for is

A thousand bodies piled up

I never thought would be enough

To show you just what I've been thinking

; ; ;

Gerard's POV

I froze, and so did Frank. He looked shocked, and on instinct, I dropped to the floor, bounded into a corner, and sat with my ears covered. I felt tears, because I didn't want to be hurt. I've already came so far...

"...Hey....Calm down, it's okay..." Frank said, slowly approaching me. I lifted my head from the protection of my arms and looked up at him in awe. He was looking at me the same way.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me up, but my knees weren't working. I fell, but he whipped his arm around my torso, and he carried me to the couch wedding-style. I felt dizzy, and I needed to take some time to comprehend this. So, that's why as soon as I was settled on the couch, I drifted off into sleep...

*FRANKS POV*

As soon as I saw the small Neko-Boy drift off to sleep on my couch, I began to freak out. What was I supposed to do? Are Nekos even legally allowed in unadopted households? Should I call someone? No, not yet. This is something I need to do myself. So, I decided to make some food for when the boy wakes up.

But, then I realized: what the hell do Nekos eat?

I went to Google to figure out. I filled in the search bar and clicked on the first article that was recommended. I read it aloud quietly.

"Nekos can eat either human or wildcat food, it usually depends on if they're tame or not. But, they can survive off either..."I said, and it came clear into my mind. The boy looked so frail and malnourished, that I decided to cook bulky foods.

 I made Mac n Cheese and got some bread and made toast. Soon, I heard the boy stir. I rushed into the living room.

"Whaaa?" The boy said in confusion, and then the realization of what had happened crossed his face. He looked startled.

"I made you some food, would you like some?" I said and his ears perked up and he nodded. I brought him the plate and he looked at the fork in confusion. I laughed, and grabbed the fork from my plate. "Like this" I said as I scooped up some Mac n Cheese and ate it. He mimed what I did and ate like it was his last meal. He was done in a few minutes.

"So," I said after putting our plates in the sink "would you like to let me know your name?" I said nicely. He thought for a second, and then he said in a really accented and firm voice:

"My name is Gerard..."